Where Would You Live If You Could Live Anywhere?

What's wrong with the south???

Liberals and Conservatives are ideals that i don't care about, home is where you make it, Houston!!!

Where in the south are you from??

I'm from a shithole called Louisiana. I'm really close to New Olreans but I'm tired of that city. I just can't stand the people down here. But if I were going to stay in the south, Texas would be my number one choice. But I don't know if I should go to Dallas/Ft. Worth or Houston.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals and Conservatives are ideals that i don't care about, home is where you make it, Houston!!!

I'm from a shithole called Louisiana. I'm really close to New Olreans but I'm tired of that city. I just can't stand the people down here. But if I were going to stay in the south, Texas would be my number one choice. But I don't know if I should go to Dallas/Ft. Worth or Houston.

Yeah i met some peoople from louisianna(Baton Rouge), but they live in arlington. Basically if you do alot of clubbing and you like big clubs Dallas Ft. Worth, if you don't want to pay too much for a house than Houston, Uhm Houston is also about the size of both dallas and Ft worth combined, and we are close to the beach, more job oportunities in Houston.

Yeah i met some peoople from louisianna(Baton Rouge), but they live in arlington. Basically if you do alot of clubbing and you like big clubs Dallas Ft. Worth, if you don't want to pay too much for a house than Houston, Uhm Houston is also about the size of both dallas and Ft worth combined, and we are close to the beach, more job oportunities in Houston.

Hmm...cool. And I have a friend from Houston and he raves about it. And that job thing, there's not need to worry about that. I'll have no problem getting a job when I finish.

Yeah he's from magnolia with all the southern ghetto rappers that carry those ugly cups around. :DB) I dont know dude, you'd have to visit everycity and see what it's like, that and what part of town you live on. Im from SA town(San Antonio) and it's alright but i aint complaining to much, just enough.

If I could live anywhere with no worries of cash and employment then either Japan or england. If it had to be in the states then prolly either ventura county in socal or washington state. if I have to worry about employment, then anywhere I can get a decent job and have enough side tattoo work.

I'd rather live near the west coast like San Diego or Longbeach, always cool there sometimes never hot. :D

oh man I lived in long beach for years. and let me tell you it sux! the whole damn city is ghetto. but if that's what you like I guess LBC would be heaven. heheh. the only good thing about long beach is jesse james / west coast choppers.

I heard Louisiana's got some good food. Confirm?

Anyway, Japan would be cool just for the arcade competitions and seeing how they get all the games first. Trouble is, I don't speak Japanese and I hate large crowds -- I need space.

Or maybe somewhere up in the mountains or a deserted island where I can get away from civilization for a bit. :D

I heard Louisiana's got some good food. Confirm?

Meh, it's alright. Lots of sea food and I don't really like sea food very much. So if you like sea food and huge stews, you'll like the food here. I never liked gumbo or jambalaya or any of that stuff.