Don't Post Ur Personal Photo Around The Web !

Mr.X

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But christ sakes just bottle it in and don't say anything. It may be annoying as hell, but I'm just saying you missed out at the time it was being widely spreaded on the internet. Like Goatse (WHICH I SUGGEST NO ONE LOOKS FOR IT. IT IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH NOR WILL I LINK IT TO YOU. IF YOU SEE IT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. SAME APPLIES TO TUBGIRL)

It doesn't annoy me. I'm not bothered if I "missed out at the time." If I missed out, then I don't know I missed out, right? And if I find out I missed out, then I can always see for myself what the big deal is, so no problem there -- at least not for me. Yeah, I'm not bothered by it. :(

...or you guys could bottle in your urge to dismiss anything you've already seen as 'old' and let other people who've never seen the thing before get a chance to see it.

True. But christ sakes just bottle it in and don't say anything. It may be annoying as hell, but I'm just saying you missed out at the time it was being widely spreaded on the internet. Like Goatse (WHICH I SUGGEST NO ONE LOOKS FOR IT. IT IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH NOR WILL I LINK IT TO YOU. IF YOU SEE IT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. SAME APPLIES TO TUBGIRL)

Thanks for the flocking warning rich be'otch. I looked them up and let's say im not impressed. :(

You gotta look up the one with the guy on the home shopping network selling these cheap Katanas -- I think it's called "Knives" or something. He starts testing out the katana blade on the table and a tip of it breaks off hitting the guy in the arm or something like that. His reaction and comments are pure comedy, and since it was LIVE... :(

NO. dammit. just when i had gotten goatse out of my mind completely, it has been brought back. dammit. now i have to wash my mind out with acid for another year....

Whoever invented Goatse and Tubgirl should be shot, hanged, drowned, shot again, decapitated and cremated.

NO. dammit. just when i had gotten goatse out of my mind completely, it has been brought back. dammit. now i have to wash my mind out with acid for another year....

Whoever invented Goatse and Tubgirl should be shot, hanged, drowned, shot again, decapitated and cremated.

what ever the f*** it is, it sounds as if im lucky that i never seen it