How Long Do You Usally Stay Up Till?

About What Time Do You Usally Stay Up Till?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is this "sleep" you all speak of? Is is a new game or something I'm missing out on?

Seriously though, I stay up for DAYS on end. It's been so long since I've only stayed up for the required 12-14 hours that I know exactly when to call it "tommorow". Sometimes, when asked how my day was at around 12-1 a.m. I usually just give the answer "it's just started".

are you bipolar?

Who knows. I'm a lot of things, why not add another notch... :P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this "sleep" you all speak of? Is is a new game or something I'm missing out on?

Seriously though, I stay up for DAYS on end. It's been so long since I've only stayed up for the required 12-14 hours that I know exactly when to call it "tommorow". Sometimes, when asked how my day was at around 12-1 a.m. I usually just give the answer "it's just started".

are you bipolar?

Who knows. I'm a lot of things, why not add another notch... :P

do your moods from really sad to happy go lucky often change in a flash?

I always go to sleep at about...1:30a.m or 2:30a.m...and I wake my ass up at about 6:30a.m, but I've figured out the secret to still being energetic during the day....how?! Simple, just stop giving a sh!t about the amount of fat and carbs of whatever you eat and just have a big breakfast!!!, no, seriously. My usually breakfast now...scrambled egg+sausage+pop tarts on the side+coffee

yeah seriously, aren't people supposed to make breakfast a hella big meal? or the biggest meal of the day? :P

dude, seriously, you wouldn't believe how many ppl I know that actually skip breakfast cause they wanna lose weight!!! seriously, out of all the f*cken meals they're received each day they decide to skip the most important one! :D

it's stupid :)

I miss breakfast sometimes...not on purpose though.

I never eat breakfast. I usually stay up until i either get bored with forums or games, or i just pass out. a rather simple routine.

Or when i have classes, i actually make a conscious attempt to get my behind in bed at a decent hour. at least 5 hours of sleep.

I usually stay up untill about 4 am. Just got caught in a cycle where i wake up at 10 am, and stay up most of the night. I havnt eaten breakfast in the year 2004 yet..lol

are you bipolar?

Who knows. I'm a lot of things, why not add another notch... :holys:

do your moods from really sad to happy go lucky often change in a flash?

No, I'm usually always in a happy mood. But when someone rub's me the wrong way, I do tend to snap. But that is sooo not often. If I had any other problem besides my mild insomnia, then I'm sure people would tell me. :|

On weekdays, about 1 -2 am, usually doing homework and stuff. I love doing homework at night - it is when my brain is surprisingly most switched on. And there is so much peace in the house. No peace during the day.

Yep I Know How You Feel I Always Do My Homework At Night. But I End Up Watching Leno and Conan, So I Sometimes End Up Sleeping At Around 5-6.

To Quote Gouken(Kinda):

"What Is This "Breakfast" You All Speak Of? Is It A New Game Or Something I'm Missing Out On?"

And Breakfast Is Not The Most Important Meal Of The Day, DINNER IS! And Thats All I Need, REALLY Usally I Skip Luch At School, Not Just Because It Sucks But Even When It's Good I Still Usally Skip It And Don't Eat Any Thing When I Get Home, And I Sometimes Skip Dinner. Just Give Me Some Coke And I'm Good -Pets 2-Litter Of Coke By Feet-. I Just Get Really Hungry At Durring School Most Of The Time.

are you bipolar?

Does bipolar have to do with sleep?

I have a friend who is bipolar, a beautiful, lovely girl. She stays up during the night and sleeps during the day. But I always attributed that to the fact that she was a hardcore goth, and that she hated sunlight.

are you bipolar?

Does bipolar have to do with sleep?

I have a friend who is bipolar, a beautiful, lovely girl. She stays up during the night and sleeps during the day. But I always attributed that to the fact that she was a hardcore goth, and that she hated sunlight.

well...I memmer last year I had these two friends(one guy, one girl), both bipolar and they had barely known for the first time in their lives that they were bipolar. So they had been like that for a long time w/out medication and they both kept saying that since they were bipolar they would stay up for like a whole weekend and stuff and not even feel sleepy and the chick said that one time when she was 8 she couldn't sleep and all she did during the night was paint her whole room

it was actually quite strange after those two were diagnosed with it. Cause each friend of mine after another kept saying that they too were bipolar...I was like..."wtf?! is this a fad or something?"