How Long Do You Usally Stay Up Till?

About What Time Do You Usally Stay Up Till?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man you guys need to get more sleep! lol.

Usually 11:00 p.m. on weekdays and 1:00-2:00 a.m. on weekends, need the sleep to keep awake in school.

Edited by Smilee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sleep at 1-2 a.m. on weekdays but 6a.m. or stay up on the weekends. Sleep a lot in school but summer's coming so i'll start staying up again

Avg for me is 4am - 6am, but sometimes I find myself not sleeping AT ALL.

I used to stay up for days straight all the time a couple years ago, only sleeping on the weekend really.

Sleep is for the weak! :D

weekdays I get my beauty sleep around 10:30 PM PST

on weekends [FRIDAY INCLUDED] i think... i don't sleep at all?? :D:)

I always go to sleep at about...1:30a.m or 2:30a.m...and I wake my ass up at about 6:30a.m, but I've figured out the secret to still being energetic during the day....how?! Simple, just stop giving a sh!t about the amount of fat and carbs of whatever you eat and just have a big breakfast!!!, no, seriously. My usually breakfast now...scrambled egg+sausage+pop tarts on the side+coffee

I always go to sleep at about...1:30a.m or 2:30a.m...and I wake my ass up at about 6:30a.m, but I've figured out the secret to still being energetic during the day....how?! Simple, just stop giving a sh!t about the amount of fat and carbs of whatever you eat and just have a big breakfast!!!, no, seriously. My usually breakfast now...scrambled egg+sausage+pop tarts on the side+coffee

yeah seriously, aren't people supposed to make breakfast a hella big meal? or the biggest meal of the day? :D