How Long Do You Usally Stay Up Till?

About What Time Do You Usally Stay Up Till?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well Since It's 2:50a.m. And I'm Pretty Bored I Decided To Post This Topic. If It Has Been Posted Before, Sorry.

I Usally Stay Up Till 3a.m. When I Really Want To Watch Conan I Got Till 4 Nothing on TV 2. I Do This Because My Friend And I Have Noticed That If I Sleep At 1 Or 2 i Am Really Tired In School, But If i Sleep Later I Am Not As Tired. Boy Isn't That Strange?! Well I Killed 6 mins. Damn Now I'm Seeing Spots And Just Yawned. There Goes 2 Minuntes. Good-Bye For now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually stay up til about 1, or 1.30 but on the weekends that's more like 5 am.

edit: looks like you stay up later than everyone else, ghost. you and I are the only people on-line at the moment, and I'm in a way different time-zone!

Edited by random guy

I thought about making this thread just the other night...don't know why I didn't.

Anyway, I usually stay up till 4 A.M. or a bit later before going to bed -- this is on any day, not just on weekends. Now that I've got finals and all, I'm usually doing some schoolwork before I crash. :/

On weekdays, about 1 -2 am, usually doing homework and stuff. I love doing homework at night - it is when my brain is surprisingly most switched on. And there is so much peace in the house. No peace during the day.

On weekends, about the same time if I stay home, or much later if I go out.

On the weekends, I just don't sleep sometimes. On weekdays, I get up at 4 am , and sleep at 12 AM. My sleep patterns are flocked.

I go to sleep between 1-2am during the week since I started working again. Before I used to stay up til' 3-4am and sleep til' 12pm, I'm such a lazy bastard! :D

I usually stay up till past 6am. I went to bed at 10am this morning. I have a bad case of insomnia and never got used to east coast time. soon enough I'll be back out west and it should get better.