Cps3, Naomi, Cvs

tessa from svc: chaos was from warzard. I've never seen it in an arcade. just some screen shots. warzards is also known as red earth.

I play it once only. There is a lionhead with a big sword. THere is some gems or mumbo jumbo involved.

Can't remember it much.

And yeah, Jojo is a nice game!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete list of cps-3 games from cps-2 shock:

JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken / JoJo's Venture

JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Street Fighter III

Street Fighter III, 2nd Impact

Street Fighter III, 3rd Strike

Warzard / Red Earth

you can see screen and stuff here scroll to the bottom for the cps-3 games.

Complete list of cps-3 games from cps-2 shock:

JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken / JoJo's Venture

JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Street Fighter III

Street Fighter III, 2nd Impact

Street Fighter III, 3rd Strike

Warzard / Red Earth

you can see screen and stuff here scroll to the bottom for the cps-3 games.

Thanks for the info.

Is there any games we can expect from CPS3?

THe games that I know are

- SF3 : 3rd Strike

- SF3 : Double Impact

- SF3 : W Impact (or is it the same as Double Impact)

- SF3 : (The version with Makoto and Q)

- Warsaw

- Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (not sure about this one, can someone confirm this?)

Is there any games I miss out?

Whats Warsaw?

Afaik, a city in poland :)

BTW, the atomiswave is cartridge based, the cartridges do not hold mini-cds. They are a lot like neo-geo carts.

All CPS3 games were released on dreamcast except Warzard/Red Earth.

The CPS3 doesn't use GD-ROMs. It uses regular old cd-roms with the data encrypted. The cps3 also has a small cart that holds the key for decrypting the cds.

Is there any games we can expect from CPS3?

THe games that I know are

- SF3 : 3rd Strike

- SF3 : Double Impact

- SF3 : W Impact (or is it the same as Double Impact)

- SF3 : (The version with Makoto and Q)

- Warsaw

- Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (not sure about this one, can someone confirm this?)

Is there any games I miss out?

Whats Warsaw?

The capital of Poland.

Hell, SNES isn't fully done yet.

What's unfinished with that?

Everything I can think of works fine...

The NES emulators though...all of mine run really slow and chop up my music. Someone should fix those first.

Some sound stuff isn't done yet. I don't know the names of the chips, but some aren't complete yet. But most of the stuff is done. It's called WIP for a reason, because there's more work to be done.

TO add a few things, just becuseeverything seems to run ok, doesn't mean that the emulator is perfect. For one, the grahics packs emulation/loading code is far from polished. Secondsly, the sound chip isn't fully emulated, including "proper" noise generation. (SquareSoft games are know to rape the SNES hardware when it comes to noise.)

Some games still require hacks to work porperly and SuperFX emulation is dodgy and slow, SA-1 chip has some timing issues and on the whole timing is imperfect.

The NES emulators though...all of mine run really slow and chop up my music. Someone should fix those first.

Some sound stuff isn't done yet. I don't know the names of the chips, but some aren't complete yet. But most of the stuff is done. It's called WIP for a reason, because there's more work to be done.

TO add a few things, just becuseeverything seems to run ok, doesn't mean that the emulator is perfect. For one, the grahics packs emulation/loading code is far from polished. Secondsly, the sound chip isn't fully emulated, including "proper" noise generation. (SquareSoft games are know to rape the SNES hardware when it comes to noise.)

Some games still require hacks to work porperly and SuperFX emulation is dodgy and slow, SA-1 chip has some timing issues and on the whole timing is imperfect.

Jeez, it sounds from that like the psx is better emulated than the snes!

Well, the actual timing is impossible to get 100% accurate. Since the clock rate of the original SNES wasn't always constant.

Well, the actual timing is impossible to get 100% accurate. Since the clock rate of the original SNES wasn't always constant.

As far as I'm concerned...SNES emulation will be done when an SNES Emulator (hopefully ZSNES) will be able to play Star Ocean...

As far as I'm concerned...SNES emulation will be done when an SNES Emulator (hopefully ZSNES) will be able to play Star Ocean...

Dude, Star Ocean has been playable for over a year now.