Dreamcast Format Switching

I tried burning Dreamcast games with nero but it didn't work (came out good )but that was a while back but i havent tried in a long time.now i just use Discjuggler.Is there anyway i could switch nero format into Discjuggler ? or can i just use a image reading software like iso buster to look into the nero image and extract it then make it into a iso,or any other format to my liking.

PS.I c Dead Peep owl

Well i think there is a program that does that but im not sure. Your best bet would be to use alchohol 120% since it's like the best burning software(my favorite)

You can extract the data using isobuster and using a selfboot kit to make the game self boot. I've never been able to get it to work but who knows, maybe you can. Try searching through the threads and find threads with the name "Selfbooting" or "nonself-boot to sef-boot"

you could mount the iso with daemon tools then burn it with any program you like.

I don't think IsoBuster can read those kinds of Nero images or at least it was like that last I checked. You could use CDMage (beta) as it supports it. AFAIK, there are no Nero to CDI converters. There is a tool that works the other way around or in other words, a CDI to Nero converter (called CDI2Nero in fact). Either use Alcohol 120% (supports all/most image formats) or Daemon Tools (ditto, but doesn't burn them) and your favorite CD copy program.