What's Ur Fav Cartoon ?

Mr.X

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Animaniacs, Looney Toons, Johnny Bravo, Transformers, Thunder Cats, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Duck Man, Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill. Umm...I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Oh yeah, Dexter's Lab, Akira, Aqua Teen, and Sea Lab 2020.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, Duck Tales, I think South Park is a Cartoon so i will say south park too. Futurama, Family Guy, Gundam Wing, Transformers, Voltron, Thunder Cats and TMNT.

Anime are NOT cartoons. I am stongly against that, too many differnces.

My favorite cartoon is probobly South Park.

My favorite ANIME (a different thing) is FLCL. Coming in second is Lain, or maybe Legend of Black Heaven, or maybe.Hack, or Cowboy Bebop, or Kenshin, or...

Harvey Birdman, South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger force, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Samurai X, One Piece, oh and lots more...

Anime are NOT cartoons. I am stongly against that, too many differnces.

I think that's pretty arbitrary. I mean I'm a huge fan of anime too, but I see no problem with calling anime 'cartoons': animation and cartoons basically mean the same thing, and the name anime came from animation, so I don't really see how you can say anime are not cartoons.

(to make things easier I'll only name non-anime cartoons): Duckman, family guy, futurama, the simpsons, beavis and butthead, daria, harvey birdman:attorney at law, the Maxx, the Head, the Tick, spongebob squarepants, rugrats, the wild thornberries, king of the hill...

Edited by random guy