Songs You Love To Hate

Inky

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

squirrel nut zippers - afterlife.

I used to really dig this song, but since it is the theme for that funeral home show I just can't stand it anymore.

Hey, thanks for reminding me about that song - I'm dling it now. I've really liked that song ever since the first time I saw "dead man on campus" and I don't have to see that ad to turn me off it! :rolleyes:

I dunno about me though, I can think of one song that I like even though I hate the artist: "purple pills" by eminem. I know that's not exactly the topic of the question, but that's all I can think of right now

Meh.

Reminds me of the time my bro blasted "Barbie Girl" outta the car radio speakers at full volume with the windows down. About half the ppl at the RED stoplight looked at us funny :rolleyes:

Canibus is pretty wack, 2nd Round Knock Out was his best track. Em wasted him!

2nd Round Knockout wasn't directed at Em, it was directed at LL. Em did do a pretty good one on Canibus, but Canibus countered REAL good. I think right now its a stalemate.

Anon.

That song by Aliayah (or however you spell it) that went like, "Dust yourself off and try again...[try again]x10 really annoyed the f*ck outta me at one point. Uh...I know there's others but can't recall at the moment.

That's the theme song from Romeo Must Die. I liked that track, sorta. :lol:

That song "Annie" (I think), the remake of the Michael Jackson song by Alien Ant Farm.

It was really cool at first...but the radio stations played it so god damn much that they killed it. I honestly remember hearing it on the radio and feeling like I was about to vomit because I had heard that song so much.