Dave Chapelle

Larry David

Conan O'Brien

George Lopez

The now deceased Chris Farley

Adam Sandler

Horatio Sanz

Wil Ferrel

Damn, It's Funny K'Dash Some How Usally Makes My Day By Saying Some Thing That Is Cool Like in This Post, I Just Skimmed Through Her's And There Is It My Faveorite Comedian Conan O'Brien.

It Really Sux That I have To Stay Up late just To See Conan Cuz Of No Cable, And It Takes It's Toll On Me At School Where I'm Doing Testing Right Now.

LONG LIVE CONAN!!!!!!!

Damn, It's Funny K'Dash Some How Usally Makes My Day By Saying Some Thing That Is Cool Like in This Post, I Just Skimmed Through Her's And There Is It My Faveorite Comedian Conan O'Brien.

It Really Sux That I have To Stay Up late just To See Conan Cuz Of No Cable, And It Takes It's Toll On Me At School Where I'm Doing Testing Right Now.

LONG LIVE CONAN!!!!!!!

Damn right Conan O'brien owns. Too bad Les Quebecois got pissed at a friking joke. Actual canadian comics do it all the time, AND on national television (I fogot the name, but it's on Saturdays at 10PM on CTV). Quebec is friking Hypocritical, but thats a whole n`other thread.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. I just ROFLMAO when he interviewed some french canadians. :D

Yeah, Robert Smigel is a flocking genius. I love all of his other work too. But he's very low key so lots of people don't even know who he is.