First Mugen Char Wip

This was the reason stated in the list of banned members: "trouble maker , spammer and impolite user.. was warnned by admin but didn't change behavior.. also insults some of forum staff.."

Considering the banned members seem to be listed by date of ban and there's a ban marked as XG's after it, if could have been from the days when GMs could still do it... I'm inclined to think it was ky0, although I'm not 100% sure...

quoted from admin

At 1emulation he is wanting to view the tutorials we have here to help him on his creation.

He does not insult anyone there that I have noticed. Is it possible to let him try again?

from me

He doesn't need to be registered to view the tutorials... the ban shouldn't be preventing him from having a look...
admin

Ah I thought if you were banned you could not see the board at all.

Okay no problem then.

me

Looks like unless you cannot see the forum due to the ban I can do nothing, sorry. :(

the ppl at the DEV forums are a little over sensitive and are kinda pissin'me off.

they gave me a 50% warning lvl for having the name An4L_Dr1p.

Yeah I see you are having a tough time there.

What you need to do is make a new topic for the question you are asking.

The topic you are asking the question in does not have anything to do with character limits.

You have to be more careful at dev that the Mugen Guild. They seem to ban quicker there. And I am not a moderator there so I have no influence. Just pay attention to what they are telling you and you will be fine.

D1337me

Now why is that name familiar?

A tip, don't go to mugenguild and post right away if you have little knowledge of mugen, unless of course it's in the help section.

And especially not MugenDev, I'm surprised you haven't been banned fomr there already if you were banned from MFG.

I'm not sure if an IP ban would effect you if you're viewing the forum without logging in. It is readable by guest, so your IP shouldn't be readable unless you post as a guest.

Edited by Climhazzard

IP ban eliminates you from viewing the board altogether cuz it bans your IP address not your email address to the corresponding screenname.

Edited by Skythe

Bah, I pulled it off on proboards and invisionboards with some members.

Anyways, if you really need any of the threads then i'll print screen them for you.