When Do You Buy Games?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a fighting game I generally get it as soon as I can. Internet, preorder whatever I can do.

Any other type of game I either pick them up if I just have extra money and for some reason REALLY wanted a new game (rare) or wait till the system is replaced with a newer system :(

since im a super cheap ass, I wait till the system is on the bargain/clearance table and then i buy it. That is what I did with my dreamcast.

The good thing about it is that i know all the best games out there and as we seen with all systems of the past they are easier to rip off from p2p or even emulate.

well i'm for sure gonna preorder time crisis: crisis zone :(

i've been waiting for that gun game to be ported and finally it will but the my main reason to buy it is to get another gun since the game allows you to use 2 guns :(

I buy a game when I see it. If it's something I saw the previews for 3 years ago and have been waiting forever I preorder. Otherwise I don't even plan on what I'm buying. Just whatever looks cool.

I myself do not predict a good future when it comes to me and gaming. I think the last games I'm ever gonna buy are the dvd with Kof2000+Fof2001, the other with Kof2002+Kof2003 and the Hyper Street Fighter 2 + Street Fighter III: Third Strike bundle.

idk why though...to many of the same genres with the same crap coming out. It's always some stupid RPG where you can and can't go online with or one of those...fps's with military type ppl.

I thin that ever since PS2 came out...games that go 3d are starting to.......idk...ughh

I myself do not predict a good future when it comes to me and gaming. I think the last games I'm ever gonna buy are the dvd with Kof2000+Fof2001, the other with Kof2002+Kof2003 and the Hyper Street Fighter 2 + Street Fighter III: Third Strike bundle.

idk why though...to many of the same genres with the same crap coming out. It's always some stupid RPG where you can and can't go online with or one of those...fps's with military type ppl.

I thin that ever since PS2 came out...games that go 3d are starting to.......idk...ughh

While you vocabulary is lacking, I believe I got your point, and if I did, I agree with you.