Celebrity Crushes..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really old school but Audrey Hepburn.

Yes! I have a coffee table book that is nothing but pics of Audrey! :huh:

Awesome! Sounds like a really cool coffee table book! :)

it is :D I got it at barnes and noble in the clearance section for like 15 bucks. along with some pin-up and wwII nose art books. I love the clearace section ;)

Tila Nguyen and Sung hi Lee.

Hahaha...there's this site called GBAMod.com or something...check it out...its like these skin things you can buy for your GBA and GBASP...there's some Tila Nguyen ones there...

one chick i liked but can never remember her name; she was in bring it on (the one cheerleader they didn't really want but got anyway) and another teen movie the name slips by me which had dj quad and eddie griffen (at the beginning of the movie, dj quad broke his pepe and then changed himself to be a badass in which she became his girlfriend).

who ever she is, she gets my vote

one chick i liked but can never remember her name; she was in bring it on (the one cheerleader they didn't really want but got anyway) and another teen movie the name slips by me which had dj quad and eddie griffen (at the beginning of the movie, dj quad broke his pepe and then changed himself to be a badass in which she became his girlfriend).

who ever she is, she gets my vote

Eliza Dushku? she was in bring it on. i don't know about an eddy griffin movie. she was in wrong turn too.

Yes! I have a coffee table book that is nothing but pics of Audrey! :huh:

Awesome! Sounds like a really cool coffee table book! :D

Wasn't she a lezbo? Eww...that just throws it off for me.

and angelina jolie....thats right

Are you serious? She is FUGLY! Horrible lips, she as no azz, horrible chest(dont remember movie but shower scene just dont cut it) That be'otch is fugly.

Yes! I have a coffee table book that is nothing but pics of Audrey! :D

Are you serious? She is FUGLY! Horrible lips, she as no azz, horrible chest(dont remember movie but shower scene just dont cut it) That be'otch is fugly.

I agree on angelina lolie, she looks like billy bob socked her in the mouth a few to many times. and she has some real crappy tattoos. I mean come on if you got that kinda money get some quality ink. :huh:

but as far as I know Hepburn was not a lesbian. mighta been but I don't think so. anyways whats wrong with that?!?!?! hot lesbians are the koolest! I won't go into all the things to do with lesbians since 1emu is a family site. ;)

Jenna Jameson, Brianna Banks, Chasey Lain, Sky Lopez - all used, but still good

Jennifer Garner - she's hot and my brother's favorite (has tons of pics of her)

Tia Carrera - most famous for Wayne's World

Mariska Hagertay (sp?) - the Law & Order: SVU lady detective who looks lesbian :huh:

Gillian Anderson, Jeri Ryan - they've got geek appeal

Blondes (I think) from Without a Trace and Touching Evil

Older CSI Lady, Michel Pfeifer (sp?) - older attractive woman appeal

Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff - attractive young woman appeal

I think the list is long enough.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Yes! I have a coffee table book that is nothing but pics of Audrey! :angry:

I agree on angelina lolie, she looks like billy bob socked her in the mouth a few to many times. and she has some real crappy tattoos. I mean come on if you got that kinda money get some quality ink. :huh:

but as far as I know Hepburn was not a lesbian. mighta been but I don't think so. anyways whats wrong with that?!?!?! hot lesbians are the koolest! I won't go into all the things to do with lesbians since 1emu is a family site. B)

What people dont understand about lezbos is that THEY ARE LEBOS! They dont like guys and they wont let you hit it, end of story, and dont get that sterio type lezbo in your head, yeah you know the one that does freaky stuff with other girls, yeah you know the one, yeah...she wont let you watch, why? becuase she's a lezbo, just like a regualr straight couple, they dont want you watching when they're doing stuff. What you're think of is a "BIsexual" Which of course is lezbo which just happens to like guys from time to time, normally when she wants to get back at her girlfrined for making er mad or something or when there are no other pretty lebos around. Oh yeah it's a sad story, i know, i've been there, besides Bi's are more prone to cheating cuz now they have 2 sides of the fence to play on. I like the Binladin/muslim kind of women type thing "If i can't have the P*** I dont want to see it" LOL! :D;):)