Pc Game Controllers

Okay i just broke my old logitech wingman, what controller should i get?

(well, the rubber part that you press and it pops back on one of the buttons has come off and now i can't use one of the buttons, i guess i press the buttons to hard)

or should i get one of those, those, those whaddaya call them? things that let you play with a playstation 2 controller, you advice please.

a ps2 pad and adapter is the way to go. I've never had a pc pad that was as good as a ps2. although Now I am fond of my xbox pad and am thinking of getting (or making) an adapter for it.

just get a saitek p220..its only 10 bucks and unless your a person who uses analog for a fighting game then get p880 which is 20 but if you are a person that wants rumble or analog or both..then get the p2500 rumble i think thats 30 dollars..you can probably buy from your local fry's electronics if not..then you either have to order it online or look for a store around you that sells saitek pc pads

Original Microsoft Sidewinder 0wnz j00 all. Actually, it's not that bad of a controller. It did take me a while to get the half circle motions on it since it has a rather large D-Pad.

Original Microsoft Sidewinder 0wnz j00 all. Actually, it's not that bad of a controller. It did take me a while to get the half circle motions on it since it has a rather large D-Pad.

-Deleted: Damn Mr. G beat me to it. :D-

Edited by Agozer

I think i should get some analog functions as well since i'm very used to the d-pad on fighting games, i mean i wen't to an arcade and i thought i would dominate, by how much i play on the emulator, but found out that it was very difficult to pull off the moves on a joystick, i was embarrased, well i didn't suck too bad but from what i'm used to, i think i sucked alot.