1emulation Hacker Information Page Updated!

After spending days and days on a update for the hacker information page, we got a update, a ton of updates. The hacker took the link off of 2 sites and said it was illegal to post since we posted his WhoIs information from his domains on the link below. This is completely FALSE. It is perfectly LEGAL to post WhoIs information because it is public domain. He has now no right to even say that because he himself changed all of his own WhoIs information to completely fake information. Please check out the updates at the link below. There is even a picture of the hacker, believe it or not, which is 100% real as far as we know. It is also proven he is a Nazi lover and he put a swastika on the front page of his website. We've also found out his Instant Messenger screen names for AIM, Yahoo, and MSN! So that link below is perfectly LEGAL to distribute, get the word out!!

»» http://1emulation.com/hackerinfo/ ««

**POST THIS LINK TO ALL EMULATION SITES YOU GO TO!**

As a reply I'd like to say there is many new things that have been added to the page that were not mentioned in the initial thread that we made with things that people found about him. So be sure to check it out and post your comments and feedback in this thread now. Thank You.

Haha! This Nazi loving bastard just got served! This is some expert work you've done here GC. Must have taken you a while to put all the pieces together. You're a regular Sherlock Holmes. :P

And I love how in his Neo-Geo.com profile he mentions body building as an interest yet in his picture his arms seem to be as stringy as mine. I can barely benchpress 100 lbs.

Oooh uber sexy h@><0r.

010.jpg

What a flocking loser.

And I hope he doesn't try anything stupid now since GC has all the goods on him and it's pretty much 100% correct.

See you hell NeoX, you Nazi bastard.

Yay, my post has been "immortalized!" Or at least preserved for a little while :D. IMO, the neo-geo.com info isn't credible since the described character's traits contrasts with Neo X's. Could be wrong though. His justification for the swastika is lame. Did he not realize that he also posted an Iron Cross or did he skip history class? After all, the cross is a German symbol. If he wanted to post the 4 ls, why not the Hindu swastika? :huh: I don't remember hearing/reading about Native Americans using it...

Hrm? Funny, BIGWORM, but what's with the post?  Is it on topic?  If so, I guess I missed something...  GC, who's site has those images archived, BTW (if it's alright to list the name).  If not, nevermind then.

What exactly are you talking about? Please explain. :):D