Van Helsing

I have to go take my little bros and nephews to see it, but I think it's gonna be a special effects overload :lol:. Anyone else gonna see it/have seen it?

I have to go take my little bros and nephews to see it, but I think it's gonna be a special effects overload :lol:. Anyone else gonna see it/have seen it?

Don't forget the extreme amount of blood and gore were expecting.

There won't be that much gore(PG-13) but, yeah Hugh's dope!!! Although I think it's gonna be just another popcorn movie. I think Troy will be a lot better.

Hmmm, originally they were aiming for an R. They changed their minds it seems. Makes me wander why they changed it.

No, theres got to be a better reason. It's not always money. Take Jersy Girl for example. When they filmed it, they were aiming for at least PG, and film board reviewed it, it was R. They cut out a bunch of stuff so it can be PG-13. Now with Van Helsing, from looking at the production notes, it looked like it was aimed for being R from the beginning. Other then the studio execs being whores. Why would it be PG-13?

I might go see it if my friend who works at the theatre can get me in for free. I'm not paying for it.

Sneak a camcorder plz :P

I might go see it if my friend who works at the theatre can get me in for free. I'm not paying for it.

Sneak a camcorder plz :P

My theatre has attendents that march up and down the aisle to make sure no one has a camera. They started doing that ever since someone was caught trying to bootleg XXX.