Pics Of Starwar Eps. 3

Mag

That first picture is freaky as flock. Also I dont' think that guy looks like Tarkin from Epidsode 4. I hope this one is good. I wonder what is up with the babies, I guess those are the twins. Also, who is the queen, I know it is not Natalie Portman? Here I am asking stupid questions. I just wanted an excuse to post something.

having been here in awhile, just wanted to say hi. Good post man.

That first pic is a pic after Anakin and Obi wan have their duel over the lava, and is why he becomes Darth Vader. Im really kinda ticked off that i looked at those, didnt expect to see any post lava pics.

Those supposed pictures of Anakin, if they're real, how will they keep this movie still PG-13? I wonder...

Anyhow, I think I'm more interested in seeing the new villian with the four lightsabers -- it'll either turn out super cool or very lame.

Anyhow, I think I'm more interested in seeing the new villian with the four lightsabers -- it'll either turn out super cool or very lame.

4 lightsabers!?!? what is that?

lucas: "this guy has to be really bad, like worse than maul."

some lacky: "I know! lets give him 4 lightsabers! then he'd be twice as bad as darth maul!"

lucas: "no that sux. I have a better idea. we give him 4 lightsabers!!!!"

some lacky: "great idea boss!!!!!1111!1"

sounds hella lame to me. then again i haven't liked a SW movie since empire strikes back. and I was like 10 when I saw that.

4 lightsabers!?!? what is that?

lucas: "this guy has to be really bad, like worse than maul."

some lacky: "I know! lets give him 4 lightsabers! then he'd be twice as bad as darth maul!"

lucas: "no that sux. I have a better idea. we give him 4 lightsabers!!!!"

some lacky: "great idea boss!!!!!1111!1"

sounds hella lame to me. then again i haven't liked a SW movie since empire strikes back. and I was like 10 when I saw that.

:(

Anyhow, the new villian is named General Grievous. Supposedly a general of a droid army and a "Jedi Killer."

There's some brief quotes in the link. If you want more pics, you may be able to find some if you browse around the site -- I don't know, I don't hang out there.

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/generalgrievous.shtml

well why cant lucas just put the starward kid in there, still.. from yer guy's opinions about anakin, he can be a better replacement :D