Sf: Anniversary Goes Live !

Mag

wow, its official for xbox and its live :lol: well i don't use live but i hope it can have system link (fat chance of that happening tho).

well i already have the japan version of hyper sf2 for ps2 (japan didn't get sf3 at the time) and now its coming to xbox and one thing is on my mind, how perect can sf3 play on the xbox :lol:

What's the point of system link for a fighting game? Both tv's will display the same image....

Edit: This is very cool news though, now I will have to find a saturn pad converter for xbox...but I don't think they exist :lol:.

Edited by Sane

Not to excited about hyper sf, but SF Third Strike on XboX live!?! OmG yes.

(Hey Neomaster, you don't have cable)

What? Damnit. I don't have XboX either...

Not to excited about hyper sf, but SF Third Strike on XboX live!?! OmG yes.

(Hey Neomaster, you don't have cable)

What? Damnit. I don't have XboX either...

More reason to get the system and the game... Wheres my money at?

YES! my prayers and speculation have been answered!!!! I knew capcom wouldn't forget about us xbx owners.

one thing to note: both xbox and ps2 versions in usa will not get the anime movie like the japanese version for ps2. ign reports it does but other sites report it isn't included (makes sence to me since it meant to be both games on one disc and the movie wouldn't fit unless they opt for dvd9 discs which i doubt capcom will do).

personaly, i hated the anime movie that was done (love the sfa anime movie tho) so i'm glad its gone :lol:

Edited by Prican25

it was shorten so you wouldn't see the boobs but got to see her ass still

now i just gotta find out if japan is gonna get this earier before usa or if its usa only :lol:

Edited by Prican25