Are there any Windows XP Front-End Patches for Mugen?

Alpha

• 4 weeks later...
are you serious? mugen in XP? hurray!!

hey I tried that page and i didn't see anything about an xp patch

it is not an xp patch it is a frontend that makes your life easier. I have xo and don´t with that file i don´t have problems running it on xp.

• 4 weeks later...

i have probs with resolutions too, i guess that is a windows problem, it is strange since many people run it perfectly on windows and some others can´t even play it, i don´t think there is a solution to these prob until the win ver is released i also could never get to use my gamepad and always had to use mt keyboard

• 3 weeks later...

aaarrrggghh!! damn it, I have it working now but I do what it says on how to add characters and the only one I see on the list is that flocking kung fu man character, I am mad realy pissed off, I spent the whole day yesterday downloading every character I wanted and the only thing I can see is "kung fu man" WTF? heeelllpp!! :idea::idea::oops:

aaarrrggghh!! damn it, I have it working now but I do what it says on how to add characters and the only one I see on the list is that f*ck kung fu man character, I am mad realy pissed off, I spent the whole day yesterday downloading every character I wanted and the only thing I can see is "kung fu man" WTF? heeelllpp!! :idea:  :idea:  :oops:

Are you editing select.def?

Sometimes there is info on the top of the select file or just rename the

folder and the characters def file to the same name and under Kung Fu Man and it should work. holla if ya need help.