Sheesh

ken_cinder

66 of the 138 registered users have 0 posts.

Whats up with that? Thats like 45% of the userbase. :D

actuly it's 47.826086956521739130434782608696%

I'd say my math skills are quite good considering I came to concensus of 45% in about the same ammount of time it takes me to blink. lol

And I'm here and will remain so, because I've yet to come across a member here that isn't helpful and appreciative of everyone else here.

This forum is a role model for other forums!

• 10 months later...

Just signed in, I looked for rules so I hope there isn't one for posting in old topics. Anyway I use the roms to make a fighting game anyone heard of mugen?

If that isn't giving back then what is the appropriate way for me to add, get on the hub and share? Just wondering I wouldn't want to be considered a leecher here.

EDIT: Of course you heard of Mugen you have a board over it :( So many boards. :lol:

Edited by The TeamPlayer

Just signed in, I looked for rules so I hope there isn't one for posting in old topics. Anyway I use the roms to make a fighting game anyone heard of mugen?

If that isn't giving back then what is the appropriate way for me to add, get on the hub and share? Just wondering I wouldn't want to be considered a leecher here.

EDIT: Of course you heard of Mugen you have a board over it :( So many boards. :lol:

welcome. :) i have to tell ya, though, not reviving old topics, is common knowledge. im not mad or anything, just make sure you dont do it again. ;)

to answer your question, sharing on dc with others is a very good way to give some back to the scene. websites which host roms are basically a thing of the past, so dc and other p2p progs are all thats left. so, if youd like, get on one of the hubs, listed in these forums, and get sharing. :D