Sheesh

ken_cinder

yeah I know, its a little crazy.

See before the only way to get my softwares was to register on the forum and PM me from there, so thats what happened, but nobody posted, till I made it completely free and no restrictions. :D

Yeah it wasn't so great for me either.

But hey lets just keep telling everyone about this forum and I bet we will tripple our users!

We got to be positive, like me good old momma always says.

:D

yeah I know, its a little crazy.

See before the only way to get my softwares was to register on the forum and PM me from there, so thats what happened, but nobody posted, till I made it completely free and no restrictions. :D

Yeah thats sad you know you'd think that they would show a little support for the forum, I mean you were actually the one who put all that hard work into that program.

66 of the 138 registered users have 0 posts.

Whats up with that? Thats like 45% of the userbase. :D

actuly it's 47.826086956521739130434782608696%

Dont try to be smart-ass !!:lol: no offence :lol:

Bunch a freeloaders.........  

Adds tertiary definition to the word "NooB" in his personal dictionary.

who needs punks like that anyway. what i mean is, do we really need people like that, who are only intrested in self-gratification, lurking around on this board? :D the ones who are only intrested in leaching as many roms and isos as they can, never thinking once to try and give something back to the scene. no big loss in my opinion. sure we have few "active" members on this board. but i think what matters is quality, not quantity. :lol::lol: