Hot Question 2

Well, don't forget that the US and Japanese series' went in different orders. I can't remember what numbers were what though. I'm sure k'dash could enlighten us though.

Yes, I know. The US releases of these old titles were a bit different, but here in Europe it's exactly like I posted earlier.

Besides, my info also comes directly from the european Playstation.Com site.

So axl, you lose. :P

Well, this Anthology version is an american one, maybe the PAL release is as you typed,Agozer! But yesterday I had the NTSC Anthology release in my hand while

I was typing the message! Anyone know of a FF3 remake for PS?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't forget that the US and Japanese series' went in different orders. I can't remember what numbers were what though. I'm sure k'dash could enlighten us though.

Yes, I know. The US releases of these old titles were a bit different, but here in Europe it's exactly like I posted earlier.

Well, this Anthology version is an american one, maybe the PAL release is as you typed,Agozer! But yesterday I had the NTSC Anthology release in my hand while

Yes, you are correct, the US Anthology is different.

No, there isn't a remake of FF3....yet. There's a rumor that Square-Enix is working on this though.

No, there isn't a remake of FF3....yet. There's a rumor that Square-Enix is working on this though.

Are you talking about a remake for US FF3 (FF6) or the real FF3? Because I would actually play a remake to FF6.

Are you talking about a remake for US FF3 (FF6) or the real FF3? Because I would actually play a remake to FF6.

The real, japanese FF3.