King Of Fighters 99 Evo (pc)

hmm Hentai kof 96? its not mugen is it?

well there is this MUGEN one, but im not sure if thats actually the name. my friend had a MUGEN game full of modified KOF female characters (even the backgrounds are hentai :P)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then there is another one, dead or alive 2 which i read in some magazines that there is a mooded version which is hentai,i read that the guys of tecmo? were furius about it, i also think it was available for free can´t remember.

It's a gameshark code for Kasumi only. Since their are 2 models of her in the game (One model for the intro which shows her nikkid! And her normal one.

It's a gameshark code for Kasumi only. Since their are 2 models of her in the game (One model for the intro which shows her nikkid! And her normal one.

And the nude Kasumi is only at the DC port....but I'm not sure if alexis meant that.

You must be talking about DOAX (The Volley Ball Game) then. Because who would go thru the time to reverse engineer DOA2LE. Those are just retuxtures. Not hacks

You must be talking about DOAX (The Volley Ball Game) then. Because who would go thru the time to reverse engineer DOA2LE. Those are just retuxtures. Not hacks

There's a savegames file that makes whats here names naked in the intro and im not sure about ingame though, I got it when I downloaded that multi cheat thing but I have tried it out yet.

Speaking of fighting games that should be available for the PC. B) The one I would like to find at the moment is Mace the dark age. It seems that some people managed to get their hands on a copy but I hadn't seen it as a widespread release. At the arcade it used a 3Dfx graphics chip and I had seen from previews that the PC version is supposed to be even better. I would like to see it.