Need Help With Svc

:lol: My stupid Snk vs capcom doesnt work i tried the Neo geo rom (neo geo ragex 09) i tried the mame32 doesnt work...the neo geo rom says unable to load program code....Whats wrong some1 help....can someone download it and see if it works for them its from that ftp site posted in the ftp section.......svc is in the mame section :lol: Edited by Adel151

SVC does not work in NeoRAGEx 0.9....You'll have to use the EGCG NeoRAGEx, get it from my other site.

EDIT: However, if NRX says that it can't load program roms there's something wrong with your set. Mind posting the filenames inside the archive?

Edited by Agozer

I have this working in my mame compile and FBA (Final Burn Alhpa) send me a PM.i should be able to help you out

Edited by james

now my Samurai Showdown 5 doesnt work what a supprise that is :lol:  :(  ;)  :lol:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

Does it give any error messages? Or if you are using NRX, does it give you the 'could not load gfx' message?

both svc plus and samurai showdown say(after dragging it to egcg neo geo rom) unable to load system neogeo bios rom Neo-Geo.rom I need help want 2 play game now :lol::(:(:(:(:( Can som1 guide me through the process

Edited by Adel151

both svc plus and samurai showdown say(after dragging it to egcg neo geo rom) unable to load system neogeo bios rom Neo-Geo.rom    I need help want 2 play game now :lol:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(    Can som1 guide me through the process

It seems that you do not have the Neo-Geo BIOS or it's in the wrong place. There should be a Neogeo.zip in your roms folder or these following files in the same folder as the NRX executable:

neo-geo.rom

ng-lo.rom

ng-sfix.rom

ng-sm1.rom

Just put your romsets in the 'roms' folder and start up NRX. Then click Import, select the game and click 'Launch'.

Edited by Agozer