Zinc Final

True...but when it comes down to it, what with the amazing speed for such graphics-intensive games, ZiNc is probably my favourite emulator. I'm really excited about the list, but I'll be sorry once it's no longer worked on :P

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played ehrgeiz on playstation and i think it is a piece of crap, i hope the arcade version is much better than that.

Yea I herd that too. I just want to play it out of curiosity. Also because of Sepheroth.

i played ehrgeiz on playstation and i think it is a piece of crap, i hope the arcade version is much better than that.

The PS1 version owns! I always wanted to play it at the arcade but at the time it came out for arcades, none of them had it :P

The PS1 version owns! I always wanted to play it at the arcade but at the time it came out for arcades, none of them had it :P

Many sites bash this game like there is no tomorrow...I'm just waiting for that playable arcade rom and then I'll see for myself.

Its really not That bad of a game...

It's not that bad, but it's still pretty bad. lol. The cool thing is Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth are all in it. That was the only reason I played it. And BTW, it ran alot better and looked better in the arcade than on PS1.

The PS1 version owns! I always wanted to play it at the arcade but at the time it came out for arcades, none of them had it :)

Many sites bash this game like there is no tomorrow...I'm just waiting for that playable arcade rom and then I'll see for myself.

Exactly. But seriously the game can't be that bad. *remembers pieces of crap like War Gods and World of hero's* Never mind it can be that bad. But I'll make my judgment as soon as the game is dumped and playable.

Its really not That bad of a game...

It's not that bad, but it's still pretty bad. lol. The cool thing is Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth are all in it. That was the only reason I played it. And BTW, it ran alot better and looked better in the arcade than on PS1.

I would of said that in a heart beat because the PS1 is not that powerful compared to a the said arcade board that used it.

Got some news for you all....Apparently R.Belmont has cracked Dead or Alive++ and some other game (forgot which), so they'll be playable soon in MAME and ZiNc.

Edited by Agozer