Pet Peeves?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's something that bugs me. i just made a hotdog went to squeze some mustard on it. forgot to shake the mustard and that watery mustard afterbirth got all over my bun. :huh:

Edited by garageink

What the flock are you guys talking about?!

And Agozer: Anarchy of a none-governed system which causes the flaming and fire and the destruction of the HUMAN RACE.

What the flock are you guys talking about?!

I was trying to get back on the topic of pet peeves. I dunno what axl was spam.. err I mean talking about :huh:

@K`dash: They're talking about mustard that pisses them off. :huh:

And yes, you're right about the anarchy thing.

Edited by Agozer

I thought Haku was a girl.......... never saw the anime so don't laugh.

Haku was a young boy who looked like a girl. Even in the anime, the main character Naruto, even thought he was cuter than the girl who was having a crush on. He later told Naruto he was a boy and he got all distraght about it haha. its pretty funny. so is there a reason to why haku who looks like a girl but is a boy? nope, thats jus the way it is....

I thought Haku was a girl.......... never saw the anime so don't laugh.

Haku was a young boy who looked like a girl. Even in the anime, the main character Naruto, even thought he was cuter than the girl who was having a crush on. He later told Naruto he was a boy and he got all distraght about it haha. its pretty funny. so is there a reason to why haku who looks like a girl but is a boy? nope, thats jus the way it is....

Even a missing-nin has to dress up to hide his/her identity.