Pet Peeves?

-People who can't take jokes

-People that think that they will someday rule the world and decry everything associated with kindness

-Punks who wear all that jacket-pin $hit (Think about it. Is it really being Punk when you buy lots of pins and patches and dedicate more than a couple of hours to your wardrobe and hair?)

-People who make fun of other people WHEN THEY HAVE faults of their own

-MotherFuc|<ers who state an opinion, and never get around to the PROVING/VERIFYING part. Go to GameFAQs. You'll see what I am talking about.

-People who listen to only 1 type of music. They can't accept any other type of music, and bash anyone who listens to something other than their own (this is RAMPANT amongst Country listeners)

-Rich people who are pompous and idiots (they expect to cruise their life away with the aid of the almighty $ from their parents)

-Idiots

-Racist people

-Gangsta/Paisa Chicks (they always talk in SPANISH and cuss in spanish. It pisses me off, because if you are going to cuss, might as well say it to their face in their native language. Oh, and I do understand what they say)

-People who like Bush

-People who are harcore Christians

-The Central Coast of California, basically

-Anti-Geek people

-People who aren't fat solely because of the fact that they have a high metabolism

-and... Winners... :D

Anon.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Punks who wear all that jacket-pin $hit (Think about it. Is it really being Punk when you buy lots of pins and patches and dedicate more than a couple of hours to your wardrobe and hair?)

heheh I know don't get me started on punk and what is and isn't punk. I get all old-man preachy heheh

I feel the same about central cali. and I don't much like Nor-cal busters either. SF is cool but the rest is just ack!

heheh I know don't get me started on punk and what is and isn't punk. I get all old-man preachy heheh

I feel the same about central cali. and I don't much like Nor-cal busters either. SF is cool but the rest is just ack!

"The current Punk stereotype is scarred by mass-marketing and an unfortunate emphasis on style over substance." - Dr. Greg Graffin, Singer for Bad Religion

Punk Manifesto

^That right there is the best essay on what Punk is ever. It comes a vet of punk, as well. Read up, Garage. Its DAMN good.

Anon.

-People who listen to only 1 type of music. They can't accept any other type of music, and bash anyone who listens to something other than their own (this is RAMPANT amongst Country listeners)

-Rich people who are pompous and idiots (they expect to cruise their life away with the aid of the almighty $ from their parents)

-Idiots

Wow there are so many people like that at my school that I'm sick of it. You're either a punk, gangsta, cheerleader, jock, and those people who wear those really skinny pants everyday even when it's hot. Oh and everybody there is rich, so they don't really care about education as long as they get the money from their parents.

"The current Punk stereotype is scarred by mass-marketing and an unfortunate emphasis on style over substance." - Dr. Greg Graffin, Singer for Bad Religion

Punk Manifesto

^That right there is the best essay on what Punk is ever. It comes a vet of punk, as well. Read up, Garage. Its DAMN good.

Anon.

yeah I've read that before. although I don't always agree with Graffin. there isn't any denying he is a smart cat and a true leader in the punk scene.

as long as we all understand spiky hair and a blink182 album are not punk then we're on our way to true enlightenment, heheh.

Edited by garageink

If anyone mentions Good Charlotte, I hope you burn if you _like_ them at all. Now I shall find ever single one and assassinate them in the most horrible way.

u guys don't think blink-182 or good charlotte r real punk?! u guys are soooooo stupid! they rock my world! woo! time to go watch MTV and VH1! wooo! lol lol u guys r the worst lol

mean people suck! :D

Dammit...I can't carry on that style of speech. Well you get the picture, I hate those kind of people too. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Isn't Haku that gay guy with the mask?

you totally lost me there m8.

I hate when there is only one seed for a torrent and the guy closes his connection before anyone else can get teh full file. :D

Edited by garageink