Pet Peeves?

:ph34r: if there is already a topic, then please lock by all means. i jus like to see what bugs everyone.

for me i guess my peeves would be:

-repeating myself

-laggers (computers, people being late taking their time, jus in general)

-loud people who laugh way too much about things that arent funny or meant to be funny.

-ignorant minds.

-flame wars

-concieted people

-button smashers

i can go on and on but i wont hehe. :P

oh yeah and one more thing:

-kids or whatever who talks like hiphoppers from atlanta when they dont nessecarliy have to.. u kno the whole "hurr, thurr, scurred, uuurrrbody (everybody). im from SoCal i have a lot of asian friends, and i find it totally ridiculous when they talk like they are Ludricris.

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this has been done before in one form or another, but oh well...

* self-centered people

* people who don't understand sarcasm and irony

* people who make fun of others based on appearance, possible disabilities etc.

* lint

• People who are racist
  • People who are prejudiced in any way
  • The French

:ph34r::lol::P Just a classic joke there. I didn't mean it.

I dunno, I do get pissed off by prejudiced people, and when I have to wait for my computer to load, and right-wing politicians manage to piss me off pretty much every time I see them (but then again, they ARE politicians :P

I kind of get annoyed at people who write SMS-style (ie R U ok? C U L8R) when they don't have to. Yeah, anyone who uses the letter U to mean you when they're not getting charged by the letter pisses me off.

Also, SPAM, pop-up ads, spyware... Just the usual things that piss off an internet-addict, really.

-kids or whatever who talks like hiphoppers from atlanta when they dont nessecarliy have to.. u kno the whole "hurr, thurr, scurred, uuurrrbody (everybody). im from SoCal i have a lot of asian friends, and i find it totally ridiculous when they talk like they are Ludricris.

what he said.

that and people who look at my piercings/tattoos and ask "didn't that hurt?"

OF COURSE IT HURT!!!!!!!

Vicious[x,May 5 2004, 10:36 AM] I don't like forums with stupid rules, members, or staff. :lol: No, I'm not talking about this one. :lol:

What do you consider "stupid" rules? The ones RomShare has?

I'll say for instance xbox-scene. they are dedicated to hacking the xbox, cool. but if you talk about a hacked version of an emulator (fbaxxx for instance) BANNED!! Don't get me wrong I like x-s and it'a a useful tool. but a little hypocritical IMO. that's just an example, there are plenty of sites/forums like that.

People who use all this new thug slang, like, "wat's dat?" "Ha! U funnee 4 eva!" I just hate that!!!!

People who dip their tea bags in the boiling water and just let it soak. I hate that! Just use a spoon and squish the teabag, pushing all the flavour out.

People who think they are better than others. They come in lots of varieties.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic flocking hatreds." - George Carlin

- Stupid people.

- People that "abbreviate" words on the Internet like 'luv' and 'u'. IT'S JUST TWO MORE LETTERS!

- People that say 'Friends' is better than 'Seinfeld'. These people should be lined up and killed.

- Bleeding heart liberals

- Staunch conservatives

- The GOP

- The Christian right (Evangelicals and crap)

- Priests that get away with child molestation because they are priests

- Stupid people.

- People who say "of-TEN". It's "of-FEN"!!!

There are many more, if I didn't have this upcoming final to study for I'd give more.

French Class

Geographie Class

Computer Class

Computer nubs

People claiming to be "Eleet" in computer class

Computer teacher

A Guy always claiming he's Jesus

A guy named David that _litterly_ talks like Hank Hill it's not funny anymore