I Know I Shouldn't Laugh But

has anyone ever been to this site? I can't believe people would post some of this stuff. it's a comedy goldmine.

Edited by garageink

hmm how to join up?

that's site is as stupid as this one

:ph34r: L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I'M DYIN HERE

L OLZSDASD :P:lol::P:lol:

you're the best man, this made my evening

OMG that is some funny stuff. :ph34r::lol::P

go to google and put "weapons of mass destruction" in the search box then click the "I feel lucky" button. funny stuff.

well..since this has turn into a thread of stupid sites, then I might as well post this site

oh man you are the king!!! that ones gettign forwarded to everyone I know. heheh :ph34r:

go to google and put "weapons of mass destruction" in the search box then click the "I feel lucky" button. funny stuff.

dude, that's so old. Try it with 'french military victories' and click I'm feeling lucky.

OMG that is some funny stuff. :ph34r::lol::P

Hahaha, that site made me laugh my tits off. Especially when I read this comment:

Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"

Is it just me, or does that sound really racist? Like, you're my friend because you are so unlike people of your own race that I can get along with you. Well, that's what I get from that comment anyway.

[ps I've just been reading the letters page and I think that it was actually a 'spoof' site. If it's a spoof, it's a work of genius, but if its for real, then that is very, very SAD.]

Man, some of the stuff is real funny in the first site...and some of it makes you think where the human race has come to.

Wiggaz is a totally funny site. Looks like all lame Eminem wannabes. :lol:

GO THUG, GO!