Who brought you to Emulforums?

SgtSarros

Who brought you to Emulforums?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GameCops post gave me an idea for a thread..

Who was the single greatest person who convinced you to come to Emulforums?

(And no, you can't say "TIMMAH!" brought you here, as much as some of you want to :D )

gamecop lured me here with his magical software. :lol: i was like, "who's this crazy guy telling people where to get roms and stuff? IS HE INSANE!!??" :D

Well I was relaxing at.. "The Other Place".. anyway, I was relaxeing and getting a little bored, nothing exciting ever happens there..

When I see this thread by some "Punk" named GameCop.

I'm thinking "great, some jerk IDSA supporter here to ruin the fun"

So I open it up and it's saying to go check out his new forums.. I'm thinking "this has gotta be some sorta trick" so I turn on my virus checker and head to the site.. and I see this place, run by this cool guy named GameCop, with several... different.. okay, BIZZARE moderators.. and I think "This is just what a need! A new place, to liven things up"

And, well.. here I am.

I stumbled in here drunk one day, and never could seem to find my way out.

Actually...........I knew about this place since it's inception, I just never came (Not a snub, I'm a busy guy)

Most may remember me stumbling upon a post of Gamecop's regarding my FTP server. And it went from there.

with several... different.. okay, BIZZARE moderators..

JUST who do YOU think you are calling BIZZARE mister! :lol: i prefer the term "reality deficiant". GET IT STRAIGHT! :D... :lol:

for me i was having problems i used google and searched neo geo emulation forums and this is what i got.

I had been looking at arcade at home forums before i stumbled across these, thats were i saw enigma when he posted the link to neo rage xp.

Thats my story :D

I got a weird phone call from some guy in Tunisia who said " there's this Emulforum place and someone there is selling some hot crack real cheap"

I still dont know which member he means, or how he got my phone number?

Baseley09 IT"S GREAT TO SEE YOU PART OF THIS FORUM NOW, thanks for being here. :D