Rotd.zip Is 85mb?

HEY I VE FOUND AN ADRESS AND HAS THE ROM MOSTLY WANTED TRY IT BOYS!!AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT ABOUT FULL ENDING SCENES OF GAROU.DOES IT MAKE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OTHER CLONES CALLED GAROUP OR GAROU SET1 ETC.?I NEED INFO FRIENDS.THANK YOU!!

EDIT: Got rid of ROM link here. This guy needs to learn how to not use all caps.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

shiet. :blink:

garoup.zip -

garoup is the prototype version of the game. this means the Marco Rodriguez's ending has muffled text, easier AI (even on level 8 ) and almost tekken-like gameplay (as the damage levels are fairly high here). you can only view the endings in console mode (arcade mode will just lead you to a "R Family Pal" screen).

garou set 1 -

im not sure what this is actually. if the file is named garouo.zip then it will produce the same thing as in garou.zip. just different P-ROMs. gameplay generally tweaked (try it, its top notch and is a lot different from the prototype version - worth the huge download) you can view the endings in arcade mode but only if you can get to Kain (it requires you to have an average of AAA before reaching Grant), otherwise the game ends after beating Grant. im not sure but i believe you dont need this when playing in console mode.

Edited by Xeon

I think this is still the same Rage of the Dragons...but its probably encrypted/decrypted blah blah blah differently which makes the file a lot larger.