Missing Files In Games

Well i dont know if its my roms or if its my client (mame32+.81u7), but there are certain games that my client says has missing roms but seems to run fine on other people's. The games in particular that im having trouble run atm are Knights of Valour and Killer Instinct 1 and 2.

I've downloaded several versions of all 3 games and it claims that all seem to be missing files. For the most part, i think the games work since some of the ones ive gotten from dc++ have been in people's mame folders.

Any help would be appreciated ^^

What are the missing files?

I wouldn't play KI or KI2 in MAME, but that's just me.

ki and ki2 has improved i can play them now most of the bugs are gone in mame.that other emu still has those bugs.i am updating my pc i should be able to play ki and ki2 at full speed.this may be a P4 but it's an old one made in 2001

What are the missing files?

I wouldn't play KI or KI2 in MAME, but that's just me.

ki and ki2 has improved i can play them now most of the bugs are gone in mame.that other emu still has those bugs.i am updating my pc i should be able to play ki and ki2 at full speed.this may be a P4 but it's an old one made in 2001

It's all good then. How well did U64 ever emulate the KI games?

Unlike MAME where the programmers attempt "accurate emulation," the author of U64 based his code on Nintendo 64 emulators.  It's not accurate, but it's faster.

yes faster but it was too fast on my pc and did not see how to slow it down to it's proper speed. also it crashed if you left it in attract mode. and is now fixed in mame.