Favorites Co-op Multiplayer Games?

Well i dont know about co-op but i like games that have like mini missions like Soul Calibur, it's a blast when you have a friend around, you do get as easily agitated when you die.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racing games do suck. CruisinUSA was fun for the first few times I played it when it first came out but that's about it.

And Bomberman is the funnest game ever!

The best Racing game i ever played was Burnout 2, i didn't race, but i kept playing crash mode all the time. Crashing into other cars for cash is the best.

There was this one cool Ferrari game where the inside was almost exactly like one of their cars (forget which one, F40 maybe?) But it was more of a simulator than a game.

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games.  ;)

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade.  :D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was :(, but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen.  And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

goldenaxe? that was a 4 player arcade game and they could cast spells. not sure =o

Bomberman 2 64 or whatever it was called, the one with Pommy. That was fun. Sonic was fun where you could be Tails too, even though you would always get lost...

TMNT was always the best one if you ask me, old games like that, like Contra.

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games.  :blink:

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade.  :-D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was 8), but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen.  And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

goldenaxe? that was a 4 player arcade game and they could cast spells. not sure =o

No, that wasn't it for sure. This was a two player game where you could choose one of 3 characters. And it was modern-futuristic, no axes or stuff like that.

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games.  :blink:

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade.  :-D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was 8), but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen.  And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

No, that wasn't it for sure. This was a two player game where you could choose one of 3 characters. And it was modern-futuristic, no axes or stuff like that.

I might know what you're talking about...

Was it like...Gun-something?

I have to go with animazn on this one.

Teenage Mutant Turtles 3 for NES is the best Multiplayer game that will ever be. I played that game for hours, non stop with friends. (And we did beat it hehe)

Hmm...even if any of you guys tell me the name, I wouldn't recognize it. 8) It was so long ago but it was damn fun.

All TMNT games were great for multiplayer. I was always Donatello, what a badass. :D

Hmm...even if any of you guys tell me the name, I wouldn't recognize it. 8) It was so long ago but it was damn fun.

All TMNT games were great for multiplayer. I was always Donatello, what a badass. :D

time to go mame searchin!

Is he the one with the walking stick or the pizza? I think I went for Raphiyell (however you spell it). TMNT can never be beat, have any of you guys played the new one yet?