Favorites Co-op Multiplayer Games?

i was just curious what everyone's favorite top 5 multiplayer co op beat `em up sort of games for any system was :P

for me it has to be the old arcade TNMT and i just found a new love for Megaman 2: the power battles (2 player megaman just knocked my socks off). i only wish you could also go through levels and not just bosses :b

Edited by animazn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Return of the Double Dragon (SNES)

2. Turtles in Time (SNES)

3. Battletoads Vs. Double Dragon (SNES)

4. Double Dragon 3 (NES)

5. Street of Rage 1-3 (Genesis)

final fight series (SNES)

O. G. Double Dragon (arcade)

does Gauntlet (arcade) count?

1.) X-Men

2.) Alien vs. Predator

3.) Turtles in Time

4.) Battle Toads vs. Double Dragon

5.) Final Fight series

I'll give a sixth one too which is Streets of Rage.

Hmm

1) Doom -co-op was such the own

2) Streets of Rage

3) Some teenage mutant ninja turtle game on the SNES

4) Some random Double Dragon game on the SNES

5) and yes, Gauntlet (Any system, arcade), Counts because it's 2+ players :P

ahhh what about the simpsons? xD i thought that was a great 4 player game... well ok, last time i played it was maybe 10 years ago but still o.O and was xmen 4 player or 6 player? i cant seem to recall

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games. ;)

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade. :D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was :(, but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen. And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games.  ;)

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade.  :D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was :lol:, but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen.  And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

Do you know what system it was on?

Gauntlet Legends wasn't that fun. I just horde keys and laugh when ppl can't open chests :/

I say favorites are any stupid pointless game like BOOM, bomberman, DDR, GunCon Games....

FPS are good too

Beat em ups are good too.

Racing is ew :(

You know, I shouldn't be questioning peoples' ability to read but the question is what is your favorite co-op beat 'em game. And the last time I checked Halo, Half-Life, and House of the Dead were FPS games.  ;)

And yes, I would say Gauntlet Legend's counts because it is a 3D beat em up. And it was damn fun at the arcade.  :D

But there was this one game that I can't remember because it was in a crappy rat hole dollar theatre and the game wasn't by any famous company (atleast I didn't know about it when I was :lol:, but it was awesome. I do remember that one of the specials attacks was this guy that causes lighting to fill the entire screen.  And another guy's special move was kind of like a mini Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave. Any know what I'm talking about? But that was a damn fun beat 'em up game.

Do you know what system it was on?

Gauntlet Legends wasn't that fun. I just horde keys and laugh when ppl can't open chests :/

I say favorites are any stupid pointless game like BOOM, bomberman, DDR, GunCon Games....

FPS are good too

Beat em ups are good too.

Racing is ew :(

Racing games do suck. CruisinUSA was fun for the first few times I played it when it first came out but that's about it.

And Bomberman is the funnest game ever!