Damn This Weather! >_<

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Spain the weather is crazy, one thay is about 30 Cº, and the nexy day the temperature, goes down to 15 Vº and it's pouring, I wonder what will happen tomorrow... :P

I live in Canada, where (during the summer) we see 30 degrees Celcius all the time, but in the spring? Hell no. It's still nice and cool here atm.

I used to work in a factory that had 4 ovens pumping 350 degree temperatures all the time, and when we went for break during the summer, 30 degrees felt like it was air conditioned outside. :P

yeah I know what you guys mean, where I am from in the SOCAL desert I've had to work outside in 120 degrees +. right now I am in florida so it's still hotter then fish grease, but humid as hell. I am leaving here soon for arizona so I guess I ain't gettin out of the heat anytime soon.

From the frying pan into the fire. :P

Which is worse, humid hot or dry hot? I say humid hot because you're also really sticky which sucks.

yeah I know what you guys mean, where I am from in the SOCAL desert I've had to work outside in 120 degrees +. right now I am in florida so it's still hotter then fish grease, but humid as hell. I am leaving here soon for arizona so I guess I ain't gettin out of the heat anytime soon.

From the frying pan into the fire. :blink:

Which is worse, humid hot or dry hot? I say humid hot because you're also really sticky which sucks.

humid hot sux the worst. dry hot isn't so bad once you get used to it.

HEE HEE :blink:

over here in frisco i got the coastal fog and nice breeze

62 degrees 8)

mmmhmmmmmmm

i open my window in my room, hella grubbin breeze be kickin in :-D

In Houston its aroung 68! it was just hot but the coldfront came in, i don't like the cold, and i hate when it get over 90, and it happens all the time here, this year we didn't even have a winter! it was just hot all year long!

HEE HEE  :lol:

over here in frisco i got the coastal fog and nice breeze

62 degrees  B)

mmmhmmmmmmm

i open my window in my room, hella grubbin breeze be kickin in  :P

Wish I lived in Bay Area, instead im in Orange County. Last time I visited there was around the high 50s.