My Neo25 Candy Cab Is Home!

ohhh yeah, they have a crapload of those at my local arcade. 3 of them even have Neogeo Hyper 64 games on em...so..yeah, they're pretty common to me

never said it was rare :lol:.........just happy i have one..... :blink:

ah ok, ah well...they're still really good cabs, and I also forgot to mention that you can fit as many buttons on it too...cause some of them I've seen also have cps1 or cps2 games on them, it's...strange..

...anyways, are you sitting on a little stool or chair to play or what? Cause it's kinda difficult to find the perfect seat IMO

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...anyways, are you sitting on a little stool or chair to play or what? Cause it's kinda difficult to find the perfect seat IMO

Im using my old computer chair with hydraulic lift all the way down.......its good for me (alone) but kinda bulky for 2player action.......so the search for the ultimate seating solution continues.....

Im using my old computer chair with hydraulic lift all the way down.......its good for me (alone) but kinda bulky for 2player action.......so the search for the ultimate seating solution continues.....

get a few Y-splitters, a second cab with a tv and re-route 2nd player controls to the other cab, viola. It's hard :lol:, but it works.

Really nice.....I always liked these cabs over the regular cabs.

P.S. Thanks for re-sizing those pics, I was going to throw em on my server and leave em as links........but you seemed to have gotten around to re-sizing em pretty quick. :lol:

Really nice.....I always liked these cabs over the regular cabs.

P.S. Thanks for re-sizing those pics, I was going to throw em on my server and leave em as links........but you seemed to have gotten around to re-sizing em pretty quick.  :lol:

No problem.

For those wondering how much i paid...

Came out to $705 for:

Cabinet w/ keys

4-slot Mvs Board

7 MVS games (mslug, kof96,97,98,lastblade2,rage of the dragons and Samsho 4)

-all the games included art, marquees (some real some fake) and move stickers

Candy 25 instruction manual (didnt know about this, was surprised.) all jap so no good to me but kinda cool to have it anyway.

AES/MVS to PSX controller converter (just threw it in since he had no use for it)

Remote Power box thingie (plug in the cab to the box and use remote to turn it on and off) ---Another one of those things he had no use for but i was happy to take.

I would really like to get some shooters now (Aerofighters 3, Blazing Star/Pulstar) and as far as just other games, i must have a copy of Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug 3.

My next hunt will be to attain an AtomisWave board (and maybe 1 game) just so i can be ready for the new wave of neo games....(if they get released with more than 4 button support then i will have to look into adding buttons.........this im lookin within the next 6months to a year, not in the immediate future.