Sammy Cup Ggx Festival Video

Rate the video =O  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have to add a poll within 24 hours, otherwise the option is taken away.

I can't stand fighting games, so I voted "GO TO HELL IT SUCKS" hehe ;)

Ok, I remember GC telling me there was some time limit but I don't remember it being a day.

Unfortunately, most times I want to make a poll its already been 24 hours so I never see the option. :D

I'm only going to vote once I see the video but since all my downloading energy is going towards SF3:Third Strike, this video will have to wait. Or maybe I can download it at work tomorow...yeah, I'll do that.

How'd you add a poll?

Kind of a n00b question for someone who has more than 2300 posts!

Go to 1st Post --> Edit --> Add Poll

Edit: Hmm, I swear I did it before. I just tried to edit one of my earlier topics to see if it would work but the option isn't there. There must be a time limit on when you can change it.

Ha! flocker! As far as I know only admins can modify and add polls to an already started topic. I've never seen an option to add a poll to a topic. I've made plenty of polls so far so I know what I'm doing. ;)

Please be sure you know what you're talking about before you say I'm a n00b.

LIES. ALL WRONG! IT WAS MAGIC :D

Yes, you have to add a poll within 24 hours, otherwise the option is taken away.

Ok, I remember GC telling me there was some time limit but I don't remember it being a day.

Unfortunately, most times I want to make a poll its already been 24 hours so I never see the option. :D

I'm only going to vote once I see the video but since all my downloading energy is going towards SF3:Third Strike, this video will have to wait. Or maybe I can download it at work tomorow...yeah, I'll do that.

Ah ha! I was right, I guess you have to take back that flocker remark...n00bz.

Ah ha! I was right, I guess you have to take back that flocker remark...n00bz.

I guess I prematurely called you a flocker...dammit. I guess I am teh n00bz :(. But I still say that GC should give poll startes the authority to change the choices in a poll; too many times I've forgotten things and its been too late to add.

Hey K'Dash, you got any good footage of KOF2002 tournaments?

I'm trying to get some KOF2002 footage from Cannes, France Tourney that happened sometime this year. Don't fail me now gamespy.

I like tourny vids but they can get to be real poke fests, I need some more flashy combo vids

Edited by garageink

My EVO2k3 GGXX vids finished a few hours ago while I was AFK for the greatest time. I got alot of video projects to work on now :blink:

I thought it was pretty good overall -- that Faust player was not too great though, or it could be that since this tourney was in 2002 (?), they may not have known about his FDC at the time. Hmmm... X-men has a good Johnny but I expected to see MSY. Did he get eliminated earlier? And where was Daigo?

Are you planning on working on the Day 1 footage? On a side note, I have the Evo 2k3 DVD; the Evo GG tourney was disappointing -- basically a Sol fest.

Thanks for sharing. :lol:

Day 1 will come sometime within this weekend or next week. Depends cuz I'm trying to get my damn camera to work so I can get footage of a small GGXX tourny.