Sammy Cup Ggx Festival Video

Rate the video =O  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours of editing. 24 minutes long and it's great. Showing off 8 Guilty Gear XX Players in the Sammy Cup Semi-Finals that happened in Japan 2 years ago when Guilty Gear XX came out. If you've seen my sig I added a few new lines. Well, its the videos alrite. 3 Qualities are up for download, the Low(19mb), the High(70mb) and the UBER(200mb) types.

Encoded using Windows Media 9 Technology. You need Windows Media Player 9 to play.

Well, here they are. Choose the one appropriate for your connection and download away!

Hosting provided by zGamingForums(shameless plug).

If your downloading from the torrent, I'll try to keep my comp on as long as I can. Help me seed this! Help by not closing your Bit Torrent window! If you want the Uber High version, please PM or AIM<GhosViperX> me to reseed it. Always check here <http://www.4tracker.net/details.php?id=945> first before asking me. If there is more then 1 seeder, you can download it, if there are not, PM or AIM me for me to reseed it. I stopped seeding it because I've uploaded 4gigs in 3 days. 3 DAYS!

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, I've always been fascinated by tournament vids, especially GGXX or Kof games. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to download this (56k blows big time). Im going to download it at my cousin's house tomorrow.

Im going to have to bookmark your sig :lol:

Yeah, I'll work on a Day 1 version as soon as I get some more skills in reading/speaking japanese and my computer has a tad bit more ram.

Holy crap!!! I just finished watching it, the best part was the CREDITS!!!

I almost fell out of my chair when i saw NeoGhost on there!!!!1

was that me?

lol

thanks for the shoutout bro...........great job too.

great job. I just finished watching it. the only thing i coulda done without is the little interviews with the competitors. overall I enjoyed it and it's going into my permanent tournamnet footage. my first GGXX footy!

Right now I'm planning out Day 1 video of The New Saint Glory video (this one) and the GGXX Tourney at EVO2k3. I hope to get some footage of a Small tournement happening in Montreal that features GGXX and UMK3 so I can make a video of those too ;)

Also added a poll to for comments too :D

Edited by K`dash

How'd you add a poll?

Kind of a n00b question for someone who has more than 2300 posts!

Go to 1st Post --> Edit --> Add Poll

Edit: Hmm, I swear I did it before. I just tried to edit one of my earlier topics to see if it would work but the option isn't there. There must be a time limit on when you can change it.

Edited by NeoMaster

How'd you add a poll?

Kind of a n00b question for someone who has more than 2300 posts!

Go to 1st Post --> Edit --> Add Poll

Edit: Hmm, I swear I did it before. I just tried to edit one of my earlier topics to see if it would work but the option isn't there. There must be a time limit on when you can change it.

Ha! flocker! As far as I know only admins can modify and add polls to an already started topic. I've never seen an option to add a poll to a topic. I've made plenty of polls so far so I know what I'm doing. ;)

Please be sure you know what you're talking about before you say I'm a n00b.

Edited by GryphonKlaw