Games That Pissed You Off ?

(it's getting late, so i'll just say one thing)

I guess, the last thing i'm gonna say about this.... If your gonna do something, do it right.

I do believe CVS 1&2 did a serious face lift on SNK... I couldn't remember the last time I had so much fun playing with Art of fighting, fatal fury or kof characters... Probably because since 98, the game has grown stale and repetitive, atleast to me...

and... to get back on topic...

The king of fighters 2003 really pissed me off... One, because the only new things about it (tag-team), was pointless... it couldn't really save your character like it did in capcoms VS games. Some of the character updates, in my opinion, where horrible... Yuri got completely screwed... she lost everything i liked about her. K' became really limited, i was no longer able to pull the damage i was once able to. The graphics were horrible... nothing looked right, or in place. Bosses were cheap and overpowered (as they are every year)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosses were cheap and overpowered (as they are every year)

Don't you mean "As in every SNK game. Ever."

I'm the only one who thinks every boss in every snk game is hard. God, if Goah had better A.I. he would own me in a second.

Edit yet again: This was a very good discussion if I say so my self.

Edited by K`dash

I like that pink fireball though :unsure:

Anyways, when devs are up to it, they'll make better sprites, since SNK is now developing their KOF games on Atomiswave, we can hope they'll do some dramtic changes.

Reusing maybe lazy, but it saves money. Money is time when you developing a game. The bigger the budget of the game, the more we expect from it(same like movies).

I hope so too...

I love kof (though it might not seem like it ^^)

When i play a game though.. i like to see everything fit and and flow perfect. I haven't seen that in KOF is so long...

Btw, i do like SNK a lot... it brought great games like Art of fighting, Fatal Fury, Last Blade, Metal Slug, Garou... and many more =)

and to still be using the same 14 year old hardware... thats just amazing...

14 years is pretty damn long compared to everything else. It's gone thru 6(?) generations of consoles during it's time.

capcom and snk rehashes, jus leave it at that.

neowave is not pissin me off but sure is makin me sad. i thought it would be somethin like gg, if not then high res. jus another rehash. so since both companies jus rehash their sprites so much, i dont get my hopes up anymore. Capcom Fighting Jam has old stuff, im not surprised, its capcom. Snk does it a lot, so im not surprised either. but this is atmoswave, cmon now..u kno what i mean :unsure::D

Bosses were cheap and overpowered (as they are every year)

Don't you mean "As in every SNK game. Ever."

I'm the only one who thinks every boss in every snk game is hard. God, if Goah had better A.I. he would own me in a second.

No, you're not. :unsure: Seems like über-cheap bosses have been SNK's (and Capcom's too, on occoasion) trademark for many years now.

neowave is not pissin me off but sure is makin me sad. i thought it would be somethin like gg, if not then high res. jus another rehash. so since both companies jus rehash their sprites so much, i dont get my hopes up anymore. Capcom Fighting Jam has old stuff, im not surprised, its capcom. Snk does it a lot, so im not surprised either. but this is atmoswave, cmon now..u kno what i mean  :lol:  :lol:

It's not the "rehash" that make me angry in SNKs case... it's the fact, that in 03... most of the characters, don't even look like they belong on the same screen! Kim VS Kusagani... Ash VS Ryo... etc, etc, etc! It's not only the sprites animation, the effect animation aswell...

Thats what makes me angry....

ALSO - The publisher of KOF can't even keep there updates straight... For example, K' animation got some serious inhancements in 02... but in 03 they were taken away and replaced with older ones =/

neowave is not pissin me off but sure is makin me sad. i thought it would be somethin like gg, if not then high res. jus another rehash. so since both companies jus rehash their sprites so much, i dont get my hopes up anymore. Capcom Fighting Jam has old stuff, im not surprised, its capcom. Snk does it a lot, so im not surprised either. but this is atmoswave, cmon now..u kno what i mean  :lol:  :lol:

It's not the "rehash" that make me angry in SNKs case... it's the fact, that in 03... most of the characters, don't even look like they belong on the same screen! Kim VS Kusagani... Ash VS Ryo... etc, etc, etc! It's not only the sprites animation, the effect animation aswell...

Thats what makes me angry....

ALSO - The publisher of KOF can't even keep there updates straight... For example, K' animation got some serious inhancements in 02... but in 03 they were taken away and replaced with older ones =/

I though K' had some additions in '03 as well.

K` got a new stance and idle animation. Improved some of his other moves too. Sadly his Heaven Drive was made out of existing anims.