Games That Pissed You Off ?

Rings of Power for the Genesis

i wanted to find a genesis emulator with a gamegenie or something to be able to cheat somehow so i could beat that game the only code is the one to make the woman topless, and that doesn't help at all, i mean i always died from lack of food, and the dragon is worthless, and i just wanted to see the ending, if anyone has a link to the game and an emulator to help cheat and not have to worry about food then i would play it again, i owned that game and sold it along with my genesis years ago, that game was too tormenting, buying magical powers sucks, and you run out of magic too quickly and, that bear at the begining ticks me off, arg i just wanted to beat that game!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna say the megaman x series too. i remember those bosses can be pretty ruthless b4 u can figure out their patterns. and lookin for those energy boosters could be a real pain too...but after its all set and done, its all worth it....

I was just playing hitman contracts and wondering to myself "why do I play the hitman series?" every one pisses me off to no end.

So you can kill those who piss you off with piano wire and dump their bodies in remote locations :lol:

So you can kill those who piss you off with piano wire and dump their bodies in remote locations :lol:

you'd think that would be a plus.............. :lol:

I don't know what it is about that series but I am sure to get frustroid when I play it.

The hitman series are definitely cool games, but they're definitely hard. They're totally unlike fps's because the emphathis is on sneaking and not getting caught. But with some of the early levels, like in the first game when you're sneaking around a palace full of yakuza and trying to kill their boss, the tension is HUGE - and it's also great fun!

Usually in Hitman I get so frustrated that I turn on God Mode, give my self all weapons, and then just slaughter everyone.

ditto. I just wanna mow em all down by the time i get halfway though the level. :lol:

Usually in Hitman I get so frustrated that I turn on God Mode, give my self all weapons, and then just slaughter everyone.

ditto. I just wanna mow em all down by the time i get halfway though the level. :lol:

But codes like that dectract the player from the experience of "dying". :lol: