Games That Pissed You Off ?

Counter Strike is fun at LAN parties with friends and people you know.

Hey Gryph, wanna ring for my team at a lan i'm going to :P

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Counter Strike, because it is and always has been the most rubbish piece of crap game ever made, with crap gameplay, boring physics, rubbish graphics and a fun factor of 0.

Prince of Persia always pissed me off, to the point of pulling my hair out, because I found it so hard.

And almost all sport games piss me off, because I just can't play them for peanuts.

Need For Speed games piss me off, because I just can't play them - they are too damn realistic for me. I'd rather the more exagerrated and arcadey racers.

I can't match up all the rage inspiring games to all the broken to pieces controllers I've left in my wake. heheh

NES - Golgo 13 I never could figure out what I was supposed to do after the first level.

Ikaruga is pissing me off right now...but that's due to the fact I'm worry about my exams too.

Your new Dreamcast deprives you of all social contacts now. :P

Ikaruga is pissing me off right now...but that's due to the fact I'm worry about my exams too.

My social contacts are also studying for finals so this will be a lonely week. :P

My social contacts are also studying for finals so this will be a lonely week. :P

Volley Ball + Marker = companion.