Games That Pissed You Off ?

Topic #1 relating to VGs...

Games that pissed me off...

Uhh none so far

Anyways, I told this story before to other ppl but it doesn't get old for me anyways.

My brother and I were playing NFL gameday 98 on the PS. I was the quarterback and he was the receiver. For some reason, the QB didn't like holding the ball and kept fumbling it. What happened was I threw the ball to my brother and he got tackled and fumbled and the computer took the ball all the way to their endzone getting a touchdown.

My bro got mad and threw his controller into cds and broke:

007: Tomorrow never dies

GTA 2

A demo Cd

2 Blank CDs

(These cds were standing up in a bad cd holder)

Thank god those CDS were just copies :-D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations - It's the hardest game EVER!

Star Trek Judgement Rites - This one part pissed me off because I couldn't pass it and then I was told that it was a bug so I calmed down a little.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 at the arcade - Because I get my ass handed to me every time by losers who practically live in that arcade.

Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny: The fact that I paid for that load of crap pissed me off to the extreme. That game was horrible.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Covert Operations was hard.

Kessen 1/2

Bushido Blade

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 1

That game where no one had a chance on winning at all, oh yeah, UMK3 (Montaro :-D)

I don't usually get mad at games... but sometimes I'll get pissed at a certain enemy in an RPG if they are annoying and keep appearing... but I feel better when I kill it, even though it usually appears again after I take 3 steps :-D