Well I Got My Xbox Modded

Cominus

I can't get Avalaunch running tho, so i can't take advantage of the higher transfer speed

What higher transfer speeds??? I use avalaunch is an app so I can dl saves for games without having to transfer them from my pc to my xbox.

As for the original poster, either get a dvd burner or a bigger HDD. You can find 120 gig HDD for under $100 now.

the ftp between qwix and avalaunch is faster then you will get with qwix and another dash or flash fxp. it's something on the avalaunch side to boost the speed between qwix and ava. only usefull when transfering big isos. gamesaves are so small it wouldn't matter anyways.

the ftp between qwix and avalaunch is faster then you will get with qwix and another dash or flash fxp. it's something on the avalaunch side to boost the speed between qwix and ava. only usefull when transfering big isos. gamesaves are so small it wouldn't matter anyways.

I use xfer202 to transfer big ISOs to my xbox (my dash is unleashx). I'll have to try that out next time I use a big iso (should be within the next day or 2). How much faster are we talking.

I use xfer202 to transfer big ISOs to my xbox (my dash is unleashx). I'll have to try that out next time I use a big iso (should be within the next day or 2). How much faster are we talking.

I dunno, since Ava locks up my box I've never got to use it. maybe prican25 or someone else who uses avalaunch and qwix can let us know how big the speed difference is.

• 3 weeks later...

So how do up put up a new background for the avaluanch bg? Do i just stick the downloaded file on a cd and transfer it to the xbox?

nm, i got it.

Edited by Cominus