Well I Got My Xbox Modded

Cominus

Congrats to you :-D)

Wise guy ehhh? Nak Nak!

Anyways, i was wondering about the kawaks and mame emulators. Do i burn games and the emulator onto a cd or do i upload them to my xbox HD?

phillips can read some cdr's, its thomson that can't read cdr's :-D

a friend of mine that i did a TSOP flash for has a phillips and it played verbatim, tdk and some unknown 80min silver tops cdr's fine (tested them as vcd's using xbmc)

I'm using Aladdin Chip too........  :)

Good luck with the emulation !!! :-D

thats good, you know any good torrent sites?

Edited by Cominus

Anyways, i was wondering about the kawaks and mame emulators. Do i burn games and the emulator onto a cd or do i upload them to my xbox HD?

it'll work either way. on disc or on the hard drive. if you are gonna fun the stock HDD for a while you only have about 4 or 5 gig's to play with(8 gig HDD but there are different partitions that can't be used). so disc's are the way to go. get your self a fat HDD as soon as possible, it's really worth it.

in the mean time don't just burn raw files, it usually doesn't work, head over to xbox-scene and get an iso making program. DO NOT get xiso, it sux. craxian is good along with some others.

Edited by garageink

qwix has been great for iso making/extracting

yeah qwix is cool. I use it for ripping isos and also for transfering isos from my pc to xbox HDD. I can't get Avalaunch running tho, so i can't take advantage of the higher transfer speed.

I can't get Avalaunch running tho, so i can't take advantage of the higher transfer speed

What higher transfer speeds??? I use avalaunch is an app so I can dl saves for games without having to transfer them from my pc to my xbox.

As for the original poster, either get a dvd burner or a bigger HDD. You can find 120 gig HDD for under $100 now.

He will eventually, Just need teh moneh! And the Drive is fine unless you want to be all techno leet.