Gba Japanese Text To Eng Translator?

Do you guys know where I can find a Japanese Rom Translator that translate to english? Because my friend says there is one, but i doubt it. that would have to be so much work. well i dont know if any of you guys know can you point me to the right direction or give me a link? thanks a bunch.

I'd be very skeptical about your friend's statement....I wish every translation project would be as easy as to let another program do the translation and insert it back to the rom; it just doesn't work that way.

Edited by Agozer

I believe you can find it in the distant future :(

Seriously, there is no such thing. North American's would have a field day if something like that was created.

Indeed, it would be great for roms, but then these would just get pirated to carts and so on.

Do you guys know where I can find a Japanese Rom Translator that translate to english?  Because my friend says there is one,  but i doubt it.  that would have to be so much work.  well i dont know if any of you guys know can you point me to the right direction or give me a link?  thanks a bunch.

i have beeen looking for something like this to run pokemon fire red.....but i dont think it exists and would just work that way.....i mean just translate the rom :-D