Preparation For Hell Week

I have three exams to get through. Also gotta start reading my history textbook for the exam later this week -- 200+ pages if reading every unnecessary info.; probably 100 or under if I can carefully select the most relevant info. Frick!!! Time to start briding. :lol:........... :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! One more down, 3 to go. My next exam is in an hour and I'm pretty damn ready for it. Muahahaha! Microbiology is my biatch! :lol:

EDIT: Muahahahahaha! 3 down, 2 to go. That was just pure ass kickage!!

:lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Yay! One more down, 3 to go. My next exam is in an hour and I'm pretty damn ready for it. Muahahaha! Microbiology is my biatch!  :lol:

EDIT: Muahahahahaha! 3 down, 2 to go. That was just pure ass kickage!!

:lol:

You're really on a roll now, Mr. G :lol:

I have a Geography exam later on today -- and it's cumulative (WTF?!), so it's taking longer to study than the previous ones. AKLFJkllla!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, after this Wednesday, I'm going all out -- I'm gonna enjoy every second of being free from school....until summer school. LOL Fricking hell! I want out of this prison that is society!!

I don't have exams, I just have alot of essays and assignments. I just handed one in today, and I have another due Wednesday, and other due in early June.

So it's just work work work, basically. Go to library, fill my bag with books, take down notes and quotes, critique stuff, write, type, edit, proof read, etc. It has been a pretty tough semester - I haven't been out since February, and I am starting to feel it. I should be okay, hopefully.

These holidays are going to rock. I miss my Shiny Disco Balls!

I wish everyone else all the best.

I'm done! Wooo! I've been done since Friday! That last test kicked my ass but the rest were great! That Organic final was probably the hardest test I have EVER taken.

Congrats man. My tests are coming....First one is on Wednesday (economics), then Thurday (law)... then a week from now, low-level programming and Access/SQL databases on the same day.

I'm done! Wooo! I've been done since Friday! That last test kicked my ass but the rest were great! That Organic final was probably the hardest test I have EVER taken.

Congrats man. My tests are coming....First one is on Wednesday (economics), then Thurday (law)... then a week from now, low-level programming and Access/SQL databases on the same day.

Good luck to you man. Good luck to you all. Programming scares me, I hate it. I took C++ in high school and was like "flock programming, I'll just consume instead."

Good luck to you man. Good luck to you all. Programming scares me, I hate it. I took C++ in high school and was like "flock programming, I'll just consume instead."

I read C++ for dummies.

Not that I'm unintelligent, it was just on sale.

There's everything for dummies now -- equal opportunity, no? :D

Good luck to everyone on their assignments and whatnot. And those of you who are through with the finals, enjoy it while it lasts. lol

Agozer: Are you in law school or thinking about it?

Agozer: Are you in law school or thinking about it?

No, I'm not. My major is computer sciences, but we're required to take a couple of law classes.