Sega's Big E3 Annoucement!

Wizard

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sega would be stupid to partner with Microsoft.......the Xbox 2 WILL lose money just like the first one, and people in Japan do NOT like Xbox very much.

I can see them partnering with Nintendo, do NONE of you know about TRIFORCE arcade hardware? (Sega, Nintendo and Namco)

Another idea would make you SNK freaks piss your pants: Sega is majority owned by Sammy (Over 50% stock), Neo Geo has gone Atomiswave........AND the AES/NGCD systems sold VERY well to the "niche" market they had (small, but did well for a niche market!). Did you ever think that Sammy may be backing Sega on a new console, that has the SNK/Playmore design teams developing for it? I did......

P.S. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLOCKIN SPELL! I'VE SEEN 4 OF YOU SPELL THE WORD "BOUGHT" AS "BAUGHT" MANY TIMES IN MANY THREADS!! :ph34r::P

Sega would be stupid to partner with Microsoft.......the Xbox 2 WILL lose money just like the first one, and people in Japan do NOT like Xbox very much.

I can see them partnering with Nintendo, do NONE of you know about TRIFORCE arcade hardware? (Sega, Nintendo and Namco)

Another idea would make you SNK freaks piss your pants: Sega is majority owned by Sammy (Over 50% stock), Neo Geo has gone Atomiswave........AND the AES/NGCD systems sold VERY well to the "niche" market they had (small, but did well for a niche market!). Did you ever think that Sammy may be backing Sega on a new console, that has the SNK/Playmore design teams developing for it? I did......

P.S. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLOCKIN SPELL! I'VE SEEN 4 OF YOU SPELL THE WORD "BOUGHT" AS "BAUGHT" MANY TIMES IN MANY THREADS!! :ph34r::P

XBOX has only been losing money in Japan. When XBOX 2, the will SURELY be heads in Japan looking at it, but it is also a sure thing that it will sell well in the U.S.

As for SEGA and Nintendo... It would be a GREAT PS3 killer in Japan. I know both companies are beloved in Japan, and if both back up themselves fully, then PS3 is in for a world of hurting.

As for the Trifecta of SNK Playmore/SEGA/Sammy... It would be very difficult for me to see a DreamNeoGeo... :P

Anon.

PS. When in the HELL did Cinder take 6-7 years in college to become an English Teacher, only to remind those of us of our grammar? :lol:

PS. When in the HELL did Cinder take 6-7 years in college to become an English Teacher, only to remind those of us of our grammar? :P

I think people should have basic spelling skills by now... :ph34r:

errr.......din't I say that earlier :ph34r:

hell it could be a home console based on atomiswave.......GASP!!!

why, yes I did. :P

Atomiswave is a low budget Dreamcast in a box.........so no, you didn't say anything even relevant to my idea. Your statement indicates a console LESS powerful than Dreamcast. :ph34r::P

Atomiswave is a low budget Dreamcast in a box.........so no, you didn't say anything even relevant to my idea. Your statement indicates a console LESS powerful than Dreamcast.  :ph34r::P

err.. ok I said:

hell it could be a home console based on atomiswave.......GASP!!!

you said:

Sega is majority owned by Sammy (Over 50% stock), Neo Geo has gone Atomiswave........AND the AES/NGCD systems sold VERY well to the "niche" market they had (small, but did well for a niche market!). Did you ever think that Sammy may be backing Sega on a new console, that has the SNK/Playmore design teams developing for it?

other then you being more wordy, both statements seem to say the same thing to me. if you don't think so, whateva. :lol:

Atomiswave is a low end NAOMI. And the last time I checked, the NAOMI has 32Mbit of ram then the Dreamcast's 8 :lol:

It could be Micro$oft because; Sega supports it very much in Japan, the only reason it didn't sell because it was too damn big (THAT THING COULD MAKE MY DESK COLLAPSE, I'M NOT JOKING). Sega kept saying, "its too big," did they listen? NOOOOO.

Sega and Sammy are business partners, they said they weren't going to merge before, and I expect it again, the only thing Sammy is doing to Sega is pushing them in the arcade market.

Sega wants to buy a North American publisher so yeah, It could be that o_o

TEH INTARWEB HAS NO SPEELING PROBLEMZZ EKEKE

anyways it's most likely not anywhere near as big a deal as we and every other video game related forum are making it out to be.

kudos to Sega for stirring up so much interest. you know everyone is gonna be rushing sega's booth at E3. prolly to find out about the latest crappy sonic game. heheh (god I hope not)

Yeah, Sega has been stirring lots of interest too. My Dad told me that Sega stock is the most valuble of the gaming companies on the stock market right now. That means they are doing quite well. :lol:

But I don't want a new console just yet...I just got a Dreamcast. :lol: