Sega's Big E3 Annoucement!

Wizard

http://general.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6272/

Is this Sega's re-entry into the console world? Or is it new Arcade Hardware? Or are they pulling our chains :/ Will know at e3. Discuss possiblities!

I want Dreamcast 2 and Shenmue 3 :lol:

If it isn't those, hopefully some new hardware based on the NAOMI.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you did not just mention Shenpoo...quite possibly the worst game ever made. Sure it was revolutionary back in 99 but come on now...games have taken the interactive freedom idea and actually made GOOD games like True Crimes GTA and Mafia.

Shenmue is old news...I can't believe I even rented Shenmue 2.

Please tell me you did not just mention Shenpoo...quite possibly the worst game ever made. Sure it was revolutionary back in 99 but come on now...games have taken the interactive freedom idea and actually made GOOD games like True Crimes GTA and Mafia.

Hmm... I like the depth of True Crimes... Its SO much more than Shenmue... those 5 hours REALLY were HUGE compared to 50 hours of Shenmue, huh? Oh yeah, remember when you learned your fighting skills in TC, that was cool, huh? Remember in Mafia, where the story was so ripe and good? <_<

Anon.

true crime a good game?!?!?!?!? :lol: I guess anything with snoop dogg in it must be good.... <_< you must have low standards............ :blink:

edit in=> damnit anti beat me to the true crime slamming.....now i look like a johnny come lately.

I hope the Sega announcement has to do with a DC2 type system.

Edited by garageink

Well, I hope they don't make another console. I'm only saying this because if it flops (even though it may be better than others at the time) it might put a final nail in Sega's coffin. Maybe it won't be that dramatic, but it'd definitely put a major dent in their business. <_< BTW, wouldn't a Sega announcement be related to Sammy too? I doubt they'll make new arcade hardware since Sammy's trying to pimp Atomiswave, but you never know.

Well, I hope they don't make another console.  I'm only saying this because if it flops (even though it may be better than others at the time) it might put a final nail in Sega's coffin.  Maybe it won't be that dramatic, but it'd definitely put a major dent in their business. <_<  BTW, wouldn't a Sega announcement be related to Sammy too?  I doubt they'll make new arcade hardware since Sammy's trying to pimp Atomiswave, but you never know.

hell it could be a home console based on atomiswave.......GASP!!!