Are You Going To Play Games Forever?

Are you going to play games forever?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's a good question - do you see yourselves playing games for the rest of your life? This is a poll of defiinites - no 'maybe' answers allowed: you just have to ask yourself, at this point in time, do you see yourself playing games forever?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I do see myself playing games forever, but not as much though....I mean, I'm not really as hardcore as I used to be like when I was..12 and younger...but...yeah, I do see myself playing games, mainly fighting games though :lol:

yes I do see myself playing games forever, but not as much though....I mean, I'm not really as hardcore as I used to be like when I was..12 and younger...but...yeah, I do see myself playing games, mainly fighting games though :lol:

exactly! kudos :lol:

it's safe to say that I'll keep playing games in some form untill i am bedridden in a depends, and can't remember where I put my socks. after almost 20 years i see no reason to stop.

The most I or anyone else can realistically answer to this is with a "I don't know." Because, yes, at the present time I can imagine myself playing games for the rest of my life, but that's just my thought/belief in the present moment. People are not static and are always changing, inward and out -- I wish I could say with certainty "I'll definitely be playing for the rest of my life", but then I'll be a psychic.

"I don't know."

I want to move to japan just to play in GGXX/KOF/SF3 tournements. And you know, the hawt chix0rz.

I want to move to japan just to play in GGXX/KOF/SF3 tournements. And you know, the hawt chix0rz.

Hey, same here. Everytime I go to my arcade to find it near empty or to see yet another random joe playing MvC2, I think, "F#ck, I wish I was in Japan!" Everytime I sign up for tournaments to find that it gets canceled due to people not showing up even when they signed up (!), or just not enough participants, I wish I'd been born in Japan.

But what can you do? :lol: