Offical E3 Publisher/developer List

Wizard

the xbox ver IS all english, exept voices of course, all the menus and text are english. thats what i was trying to say in my other post.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about GGXX#Reload is that the Japanese version has no story, and teh Korean version has story.

Updated list and information. I have WAY to much time on my hands these days.

Edited by K`dash

Thanks for the info, someone told me it was going to Xbox also. Fixed and corrected the info.

Yipee! There will be TWO booths for Half Life 2 with two all new demos at E3!! I'm so happy!!

At this years E3 Expo, there will be not one - but TWO - Half-Life 2 theatres to get a look at two different demonstrations with ALL-NEW content. [...] After checking out the demo at the VUG booth (#1200), then head over to the ATI Booth #1608 - also in South Hall - for another ALL NEW Half-Life 2 demo.
- VE3D

wtf is this Phantom console exactly, ive seen fake pics and heard about it... but ive never seen it, and i dont think it will be exactly popular either

It's a piece of vaporware. If and when this console is released, it will fail worse than the VirtualBoy.

The problem is, the console does exist. People have signed up for the beta and reviceved the console for testing. I'll beat some info out of my friend.